Game of Thrones Season 8

Breaking bad was a really good show but it did have tons of boring parts as well.
Rome on the other hand, fuck yeah

Rome S1 was great. Rome S2 was rushed and kind of a letdown. Obv budget issues were the reason for the rush but still, damn.

Grey Worm, Lady Brienne, Pod, Tormund, Ser Jorah, Davos, Gendry, and Theon I think are all basically 100 percent dead next episode.

I think the Hound still has Clegane Bowl to look forward too.

Wouldn’t surprise me if one of the major major characters dies as well, with Arya and Tyrion the most likely. Arya is 100 percent gonna try to murc the Night King or Ice Dragon with her new dragon glass spear and I could see it not working out super well for her.

Also who knows if the Night King is even there or if he is flying south to fuck up somewhere else.

They’ve opened some threads that give clues

grey worm and missandei have this naath trip planned. They either both survive or one survives.

And bronn is on his way to kill the brothers...so I feel Tyrion and Jaime won’t die until cersei story resolves

Definitely some chance night king goes to kings landing tho

So the fan theory about little finger is blowing up.

Sansa's secret meetings with Lord Yohn Royce are adding up to a huge twist.

He has control (or we think) of the Knights, Banner-men and Pike-men of the Vale'

7fe0d7f55cc15aa9f9c7e23460121642.jpg

ce6e28405cc15aa9f9c7a3f6833da00b.jpg

Sansa was the biggest sleeper of the series though.

We all thought she was dumb and would get offed any second.

She learned from all her mistakes and knows what she is doing now.

She is probably going to pull of something excellent.

arya didn't get a spear for throwin at dragons, its too small

she just got that fighting stick the older bitch in mereen used to kick her ass with

Back