Rayn: why didnt you honor my name change request??

Hi, Gallium.
Have you developed any new "pot recipe's" as a pot scientist?

i am interviewing at Columbia, Brown, Scripps, UCSD, UNC-Chapel Hill, Purdue over the next 2 months after publishing a paper as first of 2 authors in a high impact journal.

Have you graduated college yet?

i am interviewing at Columbia, Brown, Scripps, UCSD, UNC-Chapel Hill, Purdue over the next 2 months after publishing a paper as first of 2 authors in a high impact journal.

Have you graduated college yet?
Do they really interview people this insecure at Brown?

I totally suck at picking nicknames, I mean look at me. My name is Lavan, a fellow schoolteacher always called me Vanster. .so I picked it. It's sophomoric and dumb, but that's what people know me as. :shrug:

Come to that, were it not for my divorce, I wouldn't even be here. I was having serious struggles with anger and stuff, my shrink suggested I go buy a "shoot-em-up computer game". . I went to Game Stop in Anchorage. . Tribes looked sort of Native American-ey, so I got it.

A year later I was looking for [IE] demos, and found this place. So there you go.

what an insightful comment from our resident psychoanalyst.

you still havent answered my question.
Nope. But I'm ahead of schedule with a nearly perfect GPA. :shrug:

Perhaps your insecurities can turn that into something to make fun of?

Or maybe you should just indulge in one of your many "recipe's" and mellow out?

ahead of schedule at what age?

my "insecurities" are simply a repudiation of what you think I am.
and my recipes will have to wait to be dusted off until I am back in a state where cannabis is medically acceptable.

for now ill have to be content with research in the lab and getting to know the larger scientific community.

I totally suck at picking nicknames, I mean look at me. My name is Lavan, a fellow schoolteacher always called me Vanster. .so I picked it. It's sophomoric and dumb, but that's what people know me as. :shrug:

Come to that, were it not for my divorce, I wouldn't even be here. I was having serious struggles with anger and stuff, my shrink suggested I go buy a "shoot-em-up computer game". . I went to Game Stop in Anchorage. . Tribes looked sort of Native American-ey, so I got it.

A year later I was looking for [IE] demos, and found this place. So there you go.

Ha.

wow

i dont know if vanster the panty-sniffer or vanster the snow-baller is as bad as this latest revelation

Well

You do have to admit that it's kind of funny that somebody that tries to present themselves as a massive intellectual makes such basic grammatical errors.

While talking about the virtues of pot, no less.

And it's not quite that old. I think your "recipe's" thread came well after the thread where you claimed to have finally "beaten" me after 5 years of trying.

I guess it is extremely funny if you have invested 20k posts on an internet gaming forum and the internet is serious business

I guess it is extremely funny if you have invested 20k posts on an internet gaming forum and the internet is serious business
Don't forget that you kept it bumped for like three years.

And admitted that you tried to "beat" me on TW for half a decade.

Man, you really are insecure. :lol:

sho nuff giga

i should have really tried to make sure i was grammatically correct in my thread title made in high school. what a damning mistake!

Kura you are pathetic and wrong in your claims. As usual. As you were in your history about Canadians not being involved in the burning of the capitol in 1812 (remember when I BEAT you?!?!?!?! omg lol it mattered so much to me!). I believe my first line in that thread I made 4-5 years ago about beating you was "this is e-masturbation". CLEARLY it mattered so much then, too.

The world of TW is as good as it gets for you, isnt it?

Last edited:
Back