Prostitution, Sex Tourism, and you: A Q&A with Fraggle by Eggi - Page 8 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Prostitution, Sex Tourism, and you: A Q&A with Fraggle
Page 8 of 36
Merranza
VeteranXX
Old
141 - 07-13-2008, 13:42
For no contact, I thought Wanda's was classier. For super sexe, I know it's not very expensive, I used to have a gf that ended up on antidepressant pills and danced there to get money, she rarely came back with anything decent :P

Sponsored Links
fraggle
VeteranXV
Old
142 - 07-13-2008, 13:44
you coming out to kamasutra fri night merranza? i'll buy you some drinks.

Merranza
VeteranXX
Old
143 - 07-13-2008, 13:47
Never went there, seems like a nice place I might have to work all night though in friday, I'll keep you updated.

GoKu
VeteranXX
Old
144 - 07-13-2008, 13:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merranza View Post
Hey, haven't been to st-denis street in a couple weeks. They freaking changed the name of l'Axe ??? It's now called Gentlemen St-Denis or some **** like that lmao.

Favorite place in MTL for strip joint is Wanda's
wow they actually changed the name? it's been called l'axe for as long as I could remember lmao

hot girls at wanda's no doubt...I used to go to the club called "downtown" but to be honest I don't really frequent strip joints anymore...last time I went with a friend to super sexe I felt ripped off...a couple of dancers came to our table....one of them managed to persuade my friend to take her upstairs and her friend just stayed there staring at me with puppy dog eyes so I was like ok fine...it was $5 to go upstairs and $20 a song...what a waste of $45...
ok so I got to play with a couple of huge fake **** for a bit but still lol

btw eph...I don't know if you've bought your plane ticket already or whatever but most hotels in montreal are striking and doing pressure tactics while they negotiate a new contract so it may or may not make things uncomfortable for you...just thought I'd give you a heads up

Stits
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
145 - 07-13-2008, 14:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraggle View Post
KG is insane. literally and figuratively. i'm not sure i'd want to get within striking distance of him without a gun.
Don't bring the gun he's just going to rip it away and beat you with it and the next morning both your head and ******* will be black and blue.

Last edited by Stits; 07-13-2008 at 14:02..
fraggle
VeteranXV
Old
146 - 07-13-2008, 14:08
i'm staying at the delta on university, my understanding is that they aren't striking.

GoKu
VeteranXX
Old
147 - 07-13-2008, 14:23
Quote:
i'm staying at the delta on university, my understanding is that they aren't striking.
Hotel Strike Widens

Quote:
Published: Saturday, July 05

As crowds lined René Lévesque Blvd. for yesterday's Carifiesta, 1,500 striking hotel workers - many from the Caribbean - took to the streets to call attention to their working conditions.

Workers from the downtown Fairmont Queen Elizabeth, Sheraton and Delta hotels went on strike, joining their colleagues from the Regency Hyatt who walked out Friday.

Union leaders warned of more strikes as early as tomorrow if their demands aren't met.
All hotels negotiate at the same time...it makes for a more effective collective bargaining...right now most hotels have voted for a strike mandate and are presently staging random walkouts for hours at a time...should they actually go on strike...you might expect your room to be cleaned less often if at all and things like room service are out but since you are staying downtown that shouldn't really be a problem...

fraggle
VeteranXV
Old
148 - 07-13-2008, 14:41
i dont use room service. i hope the breakfast buffet won't be affected though!

Kurayami
Banned
Old
149 - 07-13-2008, 14:45
I think we've officially found TW's biggest attention whore.

fraggle
VeteranXV
Old
150 - 07-13-2008, 14:47
is it me or is it you? i have 50,000 less posts and don't try to derail every thread into an us vs. them mentality. i appreciate you for what you are though kurayami, the kind of guy who doesn't advertise to the world that he has 90,000 posts on an irrelevant internet gaming forum.

NetStalker
VeteranXV
Old
151 - 07-13-2008, 15:07
Irrelevant? NO, PLEASE NO!!!

This is the most important thing in my life. THIS IS MY LIFE.

What will I do now that I found out my whole life is Irrelevant.

Help this Canadian find a purpose.

Kurayami
Banned
Old
152 - 07-13-2008, 15:10
Quote:
is it me or is it you? i have 50,000 less posts and don't try to derail every thread into an us vs. them mentality. i appreciate you for what you are though kurayami, the kind of guy who doesn't advertise to the world that he has 90,000 posts on an irrelevant internet gaming forum.
I have no idea how many posts I have. All I know is that Gigafool managed to rack up 30-40,000 in one year and you seem to think he's a pretty cool guy.

Are you jealous of my postcount? Do you feel that you'd be getting more attention if you had it or something?

fraggle
VeteranXV
Old
153 - 07-13-2008, 15:14
i wish the mods would clean up this thread and delete all of the attempts to derail it. if you want to ask some questions kurayami, ask them. if not, then don't.

Kurayami
Banned
Old
154 - 07-13-2008, 15:15
Quote:
i wish the mods would clean up this thread and delete all of the attempts to derail it.
Coming from the most blatant troll in the history of this forum, that is a hoot. You're so disliked that you've been banned for years.

I'm sure Rayn will get right on that.

I have lots of questions, but you always refuse to answer them. Apparently you aren't as secure as you like to project.

fraggle
VeteranXV
Old
155 - 07-13-2008, 15:19
call me up, we'll chat. i'll record it and post it on the forum. i'm curious as to how you project yourself without a giant time delay and the ability to type **** out.

NetStalker
VeteranXV
Old
156 - 07-13-2008, 15:20
Have you ever been to Toronto?

While I have never been with a prostitute there seems to be a lot of very attractive women working the trade here.

Like everywhere else in Canada, prostitution is legal, just street communication/Soliciting is illegal. I was actually shocked when I found out in school that you can have sex with a prostitute in your car, as long as it is in a secluded place with no expected traffic.

fraggle
VeteranXV
Old
157 - 07-13-2008, 15:23
i've been to toronto but never as a sex tourist. prices there are close to double montreal prices, services aren't as good, and the girls aren't as hot. if you're into asian women though toronto is leaps and bounds better than montreal. i'm anti-asian when it comes to sex.
Code:
http://mirageladies.com/html-toronto/index.htm
is a good agency in toronto that actually imports girls from montreal. the anglos just arent as horny as the french sluts i guess. i've heard that the strip clubs in toronto are awesome though. maybe one day i'll head up, if i do i'll let you and sanchez know, you guys were cool at uva3.

Kurayami
Banned
Old
158 - 07-13-2008, 15:25
Quote:
call me up, we'll chat. i'll record it and post it on the forum. i'm curious as to how you project yourself without a giant time delay and the ability to type **** out.
Yes, I will definitely make my phone number available to somebody that I dislike that also happens to have a ~10 year history of harassing people in every medium made available to him.

Good idea. I think I'll get on that faster than Rayn will get on deleting posts that "derail" a fraggle thread.

By the way, you figured me out, fraggle. In reality I am very stupid and a huge dullard.

fraggle
VeteranXV
Old
159 - 07-13-2008, 15:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurayami View Post
Yes, I will definitely make my phone number available to somebody that I dislike that also happens to have a ~10 year history of harassing people in every medium made available to him.

Good idea. I think I'll get on that faster than Rayn will get on deleting posts that "derail" a fraggle thread.

By the way, you figured me out, fraggle. In reality I am very stupid and a huge dullard.
i'll paypal you 20 bucks to buy a calling card, then you can call me from a pay phone, how about that? or i'll just give you a calling card pin # if you'd prefer doing it that way.

Gon
VeteranXX
Old
160 - 07-13-2008, 15:29
hey look kurayami and fraggle are having a catfight because fraggle is the new attention whoring troll in town

kuraggle

Page 8 of 36

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Prostitution, Sex Tourism, and you: A Q&A with Fraggle

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
absent is a dumbfuck , emy , fbi look here , fraggle , fraggle = attention whore , fraggle lied... , kahula , kurayami died... , kurayamiwar.com , lady of darkness , loco-raider sucks cock , mstrike , sex tourism