<StK> on Tichondrius

Just purchased a guild charter under the name <S t K> if you guys are wanting to leave the guild and join it. I know most of you were waiting until Tuesday evening due to Lich King titles.

Contact Law/Adren under "darkndeep" or "lapflaps" to get a ginvite or to sign the charter.

(can't remember who held GM of StK and Skillz That Killz.)

Last edited:
A lot of the StK guys in <Can You Calm Down> are waiting until Tuesday night to switch over to the new guild, as they want their Kingslayer titles. I upgraded my trial over to a regular account on Saturday and got the sigs needed for the charter, but it takes up to 72 hours for me to be able to turn it in/use the AH/trade/etc.

Nick, you need to italicize and bold to emphasize the sarcasm in your post. ;) Our guild has never even come close to how much drama is in an episode of "Days of Our Lives".

Adren, me, Deadlyrabbit, Zeph, etc. were all officers of the original StK so I figured I'd go ahead and get the new guild started (bank tabs, creating ranks, etc.). I think that Mike or Keith's alt is the GL of the other two guilds, but there's no way that a GM would disband those guilds for us.

Todd, if you're going to make a guild, make it esteegay and make sure just you and Jer are in it!

Last edited:
just activated my account again, going to bring my shammy over...not sure what else....maybe mage or lock. dunno. how do you get kingslayer? i havent played anything in a long time since i was in the guild with fish on archimonde

Done Todd.

Santa, we are all headed to the same spot, it just so happens Jiv set up the guild a little before we all were ready. We will all migrate to <S t K> over the course of the next week.

Back