<StK> on Tichondrius

Zeph's chars mainly. But anyone in "Can You Calm Down" can direct you to him or someone who can invite.

Although it sounds like CYCD may die or forcibly eject 'Zeph's friends' aka stk, so it may change soon :p

When I hit 80 on this priest, I don't even know where to start when it comes to gear... I haven't played since Uldaman came out and then I was all geared out... I guess I'll be running 5mans until I get decent epics to play with.

Masque you can get some 270 gear as well with honor alone. One run of WG will get your 270 OH and probably your wand as well.

Zeph who was that dude last night who kept being a penis to me?

That was Korsek, kid's an idiot.

He shouldn't be healing in raids either. "I'm not chasing the tank to the other side of the room" is not a valid reason to let the tank die. He should have been in the middle so he could heal me from whereever.

maybe if you hang around the table long enough they'll throw some scraps on the floor for you eh? Damn dude thats pathetic even for the internet.

Meh, you make it sound like I'll be trolling around Tich all the time. I have toons, friends, and coworkers on my home realm so I really have no need to "beg for scraps". You make it sound like this is Vanilla revisited and the raiding elitists will be visibly on their thrones. Hope you are enjoying that mightier-than-thou attitude, I'm sure you deserve it. Then again I have noticed people who are spineless usually tend to support themselves on their egos alone...

He shouldn't be healing in raids either. "I'm not chasing the tank to the other side of the room" is not a valid reason to let the tank die. He should have been in the middle so he could heal me from whereever.

He wasn't healing, he was a shitty enhance shaman.

I wish had that gear equivalent on my shaman

I don't think I want to raid anymore til after cata. I am in complete achievement whore mode and am finding that much more satisfying than being a shitty tank.

I don't think I want to raid anymore til after cata. I am in complete achievement whore mode and am finding that much more satisfying than being a shitty tank.

i need to do an icc10 achieve run on my priest ;o

feannag, you aren't going to get in the guild, or raids, go away

Back