GET YOUR CATACLYSM BETA KEYS HERE

Seriously why do some people think being in a good guild and doing realm-first/world-firsts are enough to deserve a key? There's only one real rule.

Entertain Krustyy in whatever way possible.

Pretty sure it's boring getting pics of people's screens in X guild that's top 5 whatever in the country.

Here's me fighting Halion

mspainty.jpg

Kil'jaeden photoshoped to be more badass then he already was. Spent weeks trying to get him down with 5-6 hour nights.

kjowns.jpg

I'm patching now. Thanks so much, krustyy. You rule, man.

Lucius - I can set up a mumble server, but I don't know any Vent servers we can use. We can always use the built-in voicechat. It's not bad.

I'm patching now. Thanks so much, krustyy. You rule, man.

Lucius - I can set up a mumble server, but I don't know any Vent servers we can use. We can always use the built-in voicechat. It's not bad.

I have a 15-slot vent server paid out to the end of the year that's going unused if you guys want. No "ransom" or "payment" of a key, you can use it until the paid "lease" runs out in January.

i have nothing interesting to add other than i would like a key!
i currently play way too much but i enjoy most aspects of the game. i have leveled 10 characters to 80 during this expansion (2 druids 0 shaman, rest of all classes.. shaman is 74 but ugh). almost all characters have 2 tradeskills at 425+, all have epic flying! I have spent the last few days trying to think of something "cool" to post but have nothing

Back