Lawrence AKA AdREnALine, I'm calling you out.

You also realize barely anyone, if anyone from TW, that was in StK plays with them anymore, right?

I had already gathered that, was trolling for confirmation. You barely tolerated my shenanigans and I only listened to you half the time. If anyone from StK was still there this guy would have been dump within the hour.

I had already gathered that, was trolling for confirmation. You barely tolerated my shenanigans and I only listened to you half the time. If anyone from StK was still there this guy would have been dump within the hour.

Your problem has never been that you wouldn't listen to ME in particular.

It always has been you wouldn't listen to SOUND advice, or proven advice. You weren't completely inept at your class and you didn't really have por awareness. You just did things YOUR way, which always happened to be not the optimal way of doing things.

You always assumed people told you what to do because it was some kind of complex that people had to put you down. But really, that wasn't it. Your problem is simply that you're not willing to take GOOD advice, because any advice that contradicts what you're currently doing can't be right/good. You would have been fine in StK if it weren't for that.

People didn't give advice to shit on you. People shit on you while giving advice. That happens with any TW crowd.

Now when it comes to you giving advice, that's a whole other story.

Your problem has never been that you wouldn't listen to ME in particular.

It always has been you wouldn't listen to SOUND advice, or proven advice. You weren't completely inept at your class and you didn't really have por awareness. You just did things YOUR way, which always happened to be not the optimal way of doing things.

You always assumed people told you what to do because it was some kind of complex that people had to put you down. But really, that wasn't it. Your problem is simply that you're not willing to take GOOD advice, because any advice that contradicts what you're currently doing can't be right/good. You would have been fine in StK if it weren't for that.

People didn't give advice to shit on you. People shit on you while giving advice. That happens with any TW crowd.

Now when it comes to you giving advice, that's a whole other story.

Actually I took some advice once, then other people started to tell me the same damn thing multiple times. That is when I got pissy, though to date I don't remember much of the exactly advice/arguments it was started on, but even then that was before the stam-stacking craze got into full swing and stuff had challenge to it. Still remember doing Xt002 before they nerfed it so his tantrums wouldn't kill everyone in 10 seconds.

It's a moot point now, you are onto the next shiny MMO and as long as you are having fun that's all that matters. I'm sure you'll be back for cata at least for a month or so before the same frustrations come back from new and interesting angles due to Blizz's constant noobifying gameplay.

For the record, I think there is a point where the gear becomes less of a factor and positioning/awareness has to step up, and I was usually in the positioning/awareness camp. I knew when I needed to upgrade something and I knew when it was more about where to drag/move bosses/adds and what is going on to keep people from getting hit with crap even if you had a couple of people not paying attention and getting hit anyway.

I think the present thing I am obstinate about is the mongoose-bandwagon for weapon enchants but I don't think that came up in StK. I see all the stats and data it can add when it procs and how often it procs, but I just don't think it is so much more worth it over other enchants.

IIRC todd is zeph. If true it would make sense, despite all his talking, bragging and bullshitting he still clings onto this sub-forum like some like of parasite.

I had thought Brandon was DR, but I'm not sure on that. Adren threw the name Brandon around a lot and I don't know who that was specifically.

I'm not Todd you fucking idiot, I don't cruise a "jogging path" for sexual encounters with twenty-something males in Vegas. Get your facts straight.

Actually I took some advice once, then other people started to tell me the same damn thing multiple times. That is when I got pissy, though to date I don't remember much of the exactly advice/arguments it was started on, but even then that was before the stam-stacking craze got into full swing and stuff had challenge to it. Still remember doing Xt002 before they nerfed it so his tantrums wouldn't kill everyone in 10 seconds.

It's a moot point now, you are onto the next shiny MMO and as long as you are having fun that's all that matters. I'm sure you'll be back for cata at least for a month or so before the same frustrations come back from new and interesting angles due to Blizz's constant noobifying gameplay.

For the record, I think there is a point where the gear becomes less of a factor and positioning/awareness has to step up, and I was usually in the positioning/awareness camp. I knew when I needed to upgrade something and I knew when it was more about where to drag/move bosses/adds and what is going on to keep people from getting hit with crap even if you had a couple of people not paying attention and getting hit anyway.

I think the present thing I am obstinate about is the mongoose-bandwagon for weapon enchants but I don't think that came up in StK. I see all the stats and data it can add when it procs and how often it procs, but I just don't think it is so much more worth it over other enchants.

When you first joined and when you joined the second time, you did take advice.

You didn't take too much of it before you started acting up again though.

WoW is a figured out game. There is mathematics behind all of it that other people have spent eons of time to uncover, discover, whatever you want to call it. There's the optimal way and basically that's it.

When I told you to gem stam, we had issues. It was just one thing or another. Like I said man, taking advice is never a reflection upon yourself. You just took offense to all of it, and if it didn't agree with your way, you always had a problem with it. It's a bigger problem than the game itself, and I hope you don't do the same shit IRL.

on the other hand, i do take pictures of my cock for free video games, so if someone wants to trade, send me a PM and lets get this cock show on the road

he's doin good leading, i wonder how long he'll stick with it

last night, id say about 15 attempts (we went an extra 35 minutes, i dont know why), where i was probably only responsible for like 1.5 wipes, so not as bad as i anticipated...

Pretty sure I was wrong about DR being Brandon, DR never struck me as the kind of guy to keep scrubs around for the sake of potential (and theoretical) bomb e-pussy.

So how do you come to being responsible for 1.5 wipes? You skip a beat and recover real fast but it messes someone else up?

Last edited:
So how do you come to being responsible for 1.5 wipes? You skip a beat and recover real fast but it messes someone else up?
i was slow shielding an infest once, and our shammy healer was being carried by a valk. it was bad timing + someone else was already dead for doing something stupid, it was our first time doing the transition from phase 1 to 2 anyway. i call this the .5

another time, i was slow going to the tank on raging spirit? i think... again, it was the first try and i dont think i got the icon.

overall, i wasnt retarded. high five. though a few people seemed to have picked up my slack...

Last edited:
Back