Lawrence AKA AdREnALine, I'm calling you out.

feannag- i have no idea what his "WH-GS" is, nor do I really care. He's ICC 25 geared, and I am assuming ICC10 heroics on top of that now, and he's a complete tard

I don't know if he's worse than you, it would be pretty close

WH-GS = WoW-heroes gearscore. Unlike that add, which is only based on item-level and item-rarity WoW-Heroes tabulates a score based on the gear as it relates to your active spec as well as the proper relevant gems and enchants. It can technically be more accurate than the addon, but anyone can just follow EJ or copy someone else.

Basically this territank you speak of has a WH-GS that suggests he knows how to properly gem/enchant his shit for his respective talent spec, and given how bad you claim he is the only logical explanation is someone told him to do this and that for gems/enchants or he just copied a player he knows is good.

Last edited:
You're clearly not seeing the point and you're trying to act like you know wtf you're talking about in terms of LastD when you have never played with him. He's terrible. Leave it at that and stop trying to flex what you think you know. You're making yourself look worse.

You're clearly not seeing the point and you're trying to act like you know wtf you're talking about in terms of LastD when you have never played with him. He's terrible. Leave it at that and stop trying to flex what you think you know. You're making yourself look worse.

Really? Show me a post where someone said something positive about this tank. All I have seen is bitching, whining and complaining and yet it seems he is allowed to stay because of a woman.

lol i love this thread

this is classic feannag

<Everyone> Feannag, just stop, you're making it worse
<Feannag> But I am Feannag. Making it worse is what I doooooooooo!
<Everyone> Please stop. We don't want to hate you.
<Feannag> You have no choice.

Not trying to analyze shit. I take two observations.

1. A bunch of you homos complain about this guy to a high degree and proclaim him terrible, it seems to the point some of you left because he insisted on MT'ing everything.

2. His armory indicates he has quality gear.

Now from these two the conundrum emerges. You could have carried him in 25s (you always get 3 - 5 people doing stupid shit and not really paying attention, etc.) but given the gear, someone chose to give this guy a lot more tanking gear than his personal skill level should be allowed to handle (again based on your incessant bitching). Then we come to the point where some of you said the only reason he hasn't been kicked is because someone high up wants to keep some woman in the guild (who seems to be bad too judging from your complaining) and in order for that to happen you have to keep this lastdefense here.

So tell me, how am I retarded when (as logic dictates) a bunch of you as a guild chose to give this player a fuckton of quality tanking gear and place him in a position where his success/failure at his role is a major hinge in successful raiding and THEN simply keep him around despite seemingly evident failure simply to appease a woman?

uuhh how did "they" give him gear? "They" weren't GM's, "they" were merely members. I'm sure fucktards like that getting loot are reasons they no longer raid there.

Feannag said:
Not trying to analyze shit.
Irony.

I'm the best player that posts in this subforum, and as such I decree everyone stop messing w Feannag. I also decree Feannag disappear again like he did for a few months.

You could have carried him in 25s (you always get 3 - 5 people doing stupid shit and not really paying attention, etc.) but given the gear, someone chose to give this guy a lot more tanking gear than his personal skill level should be allowed to handle (again based on your incessant bitching).

So tell me, how am I retarded when (as logic dictates) a bunch of you as a guild chose to give this player a fuckton of quality tanking gear and place him in a position where his success/failure at his role is a major hinge in successful raiding and THEN simply keep him around despite seemingly evident failure simply to appease a woman?
That woman joined the guild after I did, LastD had been around far longer than me I'm guessing.

He's geared because he's a druid and nobody wanted leather tanking drops. I don't think they had a feral druid when I first joined and the one that did join soon thereafter was as bad at kitty DPS as LastD is at tanking (well geared druids don't cap out around 7-8k dps, I see them well over 10k in worse gear). The boomkin didn't have the awareness or ability to manage a feral spec be it DPS or tanking and I doubt either resto druid wanted feral gear. That leaves just LastD to snatch it up unless it was contested by rogues, and the rogues in the guild all were horrible and unreliable.

we are doing LK tonight

im scared

ill guess ill wipe the raid 3 times and a total of 12 wipes for the evening

Feral dps is horrible. If I was the resto druid in that raid, I wouldn't want kitty dps gear either.

Feral tanking though, is badass.

Feral dps is horrible. If I was the resto druid in that raid, I wouldn't want kitty dps gear either.

Feral tanking though, is badass.

Feral DPS is pretty decent.

Also, the tanks I would prefer in order are: Prot Paladin > Blood Death Knight (at least until the next nerf) > Feral Druid > Warrior

Effective HP is nice, but sometimes it just doesn't add up to some of the abilities (Ardent Defender, WotN, etc).

You guys complain about this guy the same way Ender would complain about herpes, and from your complaining he gets to do what he wants and no one seems to stop him. Boggles my mind why you would willingly keep him on an active raiding roster, or even allow him to drive off players.

I'm the best player that posts in this subforum, and as such I decree everyone stop messing w Feannag. I also decree Feannag disappear again like he did for a few months.

Pretty sure Pessi would have something to say about that, unless he quit WoW to dominate some other game.

You guys complain about this guy the same way Ender would complain about herpes, and from your complaining he gets to do what he wants and no one seems to stop him. Boggles my mind why you would willingly keep him on an active raiding roster, or even allow him to drive off players.

Pretty sure Pessi would have something to say about that, unless he quit WoW to dominate some other game.

You realize most of us think he sucks. I, myself, have told him he sucks multiple times. It's none of us handing out loot (or none of us when I was still playing).

You also realize barely anyone, if anyone from TW, that was in StK plays with them anymore, right?

P.S. you're being trolled by the telephone pole climber.

Back