Lawrence AKA AdREnALine, I'm calling you out.

Whoa you got up to captain JC? Which level? I haven't been logging in because there was nothing to do with people...I tried to get a tac officer with a cruiser up to speed but petered out after getting LtC. Either you or Law should hit me up when you're gonna play..I'll hop on and kill stuff..or try to with my beat science vessel.

Also, :wave: Brian!

lol whats up Frank

love the sig :p :D

I lasted 3 or 4 weeks before some of the whiny kids got to me, I'm surprised others made it longer than that. As soon as people were forming pug raids and ninja looting tier tokens and trinkets and the GM said who cares it would help the guild I knew it wasn't for me.

Loto and his bro came to Tich. Loto's lock is raiding with me and a handful of TC in a random guild there. Brett, JX, DR and Law (pipe dreams say JC as well) should follow suit imo.

One of the main reasons we stayed so long was because most of the StK crew were in there. So even when it sucked, we would all continue talking amongst ourselves and abusing the shitty players for some amusement.

When you got there, I think more than a handful were gone. I missed xpdnc a lot. We talked mad shit all the time.

One of the main reasons we stayed so long was because most of the StK crew were in there. So even when it sucked, we would all continue talking amongst ourselves and abusing the shitty players for some amusement.

When you got there, I think more than a handful were gone. I missed xpdnc a lot. We talked mad shit all the time.
Yeah, Xpdnc wasn't there when I was. It was Mode, JX, Manbeef (til he shipped out, so maybe the first week I was there) and some StK I didn't know. Even Todd was around the last week or so I was there, sucked not getting to raid with him again. Lasta and Sophronius were also there, but they're emo and annoying as fuck so they don't count.

Loto can attest to still being able to make fun of people and abuse the shitters in our guild now, but it's casual to the max. Our gold run will likely kill LK before the guild we're in but most of the people in the raid are fun to play with. The gold raid has probably 22/25 people that could raid in almost any guild on the server if they wanted to and gets shit done quickly while fucking off on vent and making fun of anyone who fucks up (normally jokingly). 3.5 hours for 11/12 bosses dead with some hardmodes mixed in and making 7k gold isn't too bad :p

Sorry Jer but that sounds painfully boring.

Getting so much gold doesn't mean shit since it just doesn't have the value it used to.

The game just sounds like it's in its stagnant phase again. It's run its course with me. I'm actually enjoying STO mainly because it's new and different, despite the fact that it's sort of like a grind and mostly PvE.

Seriously, you discover so many things about a person just randomly bullshitting. No one really knew the real reason xpdnc raided till we found out his wife was trying to get pregnant. Then we knew why he spent so much time on the computer despite that project along with all the schoolwork he had to endure.

Connecting the dots made it all the more fun.

Sorry Jer but that sounds painfully boring.

Getting so much gold doesn't mean shit since it just doesn't have the value it used to.

The game just sounds like it's in its stagnant phase again. It's run its course with me. I'm actually enjoying STO mainly because it's new and different, despite the fact that it's sort of like a grind and mostly PvE.

cmon, it's mainly cause you're a star trek nerd :p

it does sound really fun actually. I just don't have the time to sink into another MMO >_< Pretty tempting tho

Ya, I am glad that with the TW mumble server for chatting and TW BF:BC2 servers we have a bunch of people that just talk about random crap all the time, it gets to the point that we end up dying a lot because we don't pay attention to the game, and of course it doesn't matter at all in that game, you don't wipe and have to start a boss fight over again because somebody couldn't pay attention for 5 minutes.

DR, you need to play STO with me. I will ram my ship into the back of yours and fire photon torpedoes.

Frank can be in front and you can fire phasers into his mouth.

im in brandons 10 man guild. we are doing ICC and soon trying hardmodes. it's fun! they geared the shit out of my priest, like a 4k gs to a 5500 gs in less than a week. im still a super newb though.

i dont really know anyone and it seems fine so far.

lastdefense and lasta are in it, they are really geared :x

Lastdefense, lawl.

Btw, Feannag was a better tank than LastDefense.

Jesus, was he worse than the feral tank I was healing for who not only said he can heal better than I could but was also tanking in full caster heirlooms?

BTW I heal as badly as I tank, but I blame druid for being a lazy heal. Lifebloom to three, Rejuv, go pick herbs.

Oh and FU that docking thing was an awesome pun!

Back