Jos wen aie thot aie wass ou, they POOL ME BACKIN!!!

I logged in to use my 5 day trial to discover I'm pretty much broke :|

I never was much good at making monies in EvE so if I decide to come back I'm going to have to blow about $100 on PLEX to really get back into it. Looks like they're not worth as much ISK as they used to be :(

Nothing was going on except jerking off in the station so I bought time until I was basically out of ISK, was right before I left.

Looks like a lot of prices have come down, Widows are cheaper as well as HACs, at least cheaper than I remember, but Black Ops still have a shitty jump range :(

And what's with Jita? All the contracts look legit, did they start dropping the banhammer or something?

don't buy a gtc, i'll lend you a fully fit raven and even isk if you want

Appreciate the offer but I like to make-believe I'm "independantly wealthy" when I fly internet spaceships :|
Actually I have a fitted Raven and a pvp fit Prophecy sitting in Jita, and one of the Galente assault frigs in our old station in the east that I'm going to have fun breaking out of hostile territory this weekend.

Actually I was hoping I could buy some isks via gtc then turn that money around into an inventment in whatever Verite is doing right now and make moar monies. I just have to decide if I want to get into EvE that deeply again.

BTW, any idea where the closest FREEE office to Jita is? Someone send Brugan Brontez a mail so I can get back into corp chat.

Probably what I'll do is see if I can sneak the frigate back to empire (hopefully my waypoints are still good) and then hook up with you guys in the Prophecy, if we have fun I'll grab 1 GTC just to get back into assault cruisers again and then invest with Verite later.

Good, we left that failscade.

Working on the puter, be done sat night, soooooo please don't move the hork cyno bitch, I'm in c-9 fwith a cap sized finger up my ass.

I just finished fitting a prophecy, going to fit up a pair of auto-canes and, an ammar HAC, I forgot the name, the one with missiles and redonkulous tank.

Also my usual assortment of frigates.

Yeah, I went there. :dapimp:

Good, we left that failscade.

Working on the puter, be done sat night, soooooo please don't move the hork cyno bitch, I'm in c-9 fwith a cap sized finger up my ass.
We'll leave the light on, Hani.:)

I don't even remember where I left all my shit.
The member tracker says you were last in FDZ, but I'm not convinced that's where your stuff is. You should resub and find out.;)

Last edited:
nat mav! u should log on and gimmi all your crap :D and isk... so i can just keep killing people and not worry about making money :p

Back