Been bored, figured I'd give this a try again.

rat and pvp with people. missile boat seems like a good idea. and i've already started work on shield tanking and thats caldari's speciality right?

Caldari are mainly missiles and shields. A few ships use railguns. That's all I know about Caldari.

Alright well as you can see I've already started working on most of them. I have a good amount of ISK and flying a caracal right now. What ship should I start working toward now?

Drake is a pretty good ship to level off at for a while. You should be able to run L3 missions without many problems using one.

Passively tank it, and you make a really lethal PvP threat as well... right up until you encounter with a Battleship. The skill curve to fly the Raven effectively is steep though, so it will become somewhat frustrating.

Best advice I can give is to keep your training focused, find some kick ass friends to fly with, and play the way you enjoy it the most. There are lots of way to NOT enjoy EVE. The veterans here will atest to that.

since you're caldari get a drake, heavy missiles, mwd, point, shield tanking skills, and that pretty much covers all ratting in 0.0 and pvp in caldari. damn drakes

Back