[Tich/Horde]The Core - Recruiting healers

i wish the horde character i had made to play with old p4l was a healer now

hrm

some day i will get to be friends with smaq again sooooooome day

btw smaq buddy, me and gray-fox have been watching a lot of his old rapture demos for t2 lately out of boredom...if you want me to get you next time pm me some info to contact you
You made a lowbie on tich once I thought? I could've sworn that was you :(

I actually installed T2 again a few weeks ago but just can't bring myself to running it and playing it again. PU's lately sound like fun but this summer I think will be 5 years since I last played so I'd hate to see how bad I am now. I'm half tempted to play ut2k4 again as well, but someone like RS, Dimio or Sephirothcat would bend me over and the fun wouldn't last long.

yeah but we aren't actually playing t2

we are just watching gray/az's demos and making fun of them for being awful

it's a lot of fun

i have an 80 warrior on hyjal :(

Hitting printscreen and typing for an hour is a drop in the bucket compared to the amount of time people play this game.

So, are you just trolling these forums or do you actually play this game?

i play casually and get a chuckle at how serious some people get about it

No not really. I don't presume to know everything like Feannag or w/e.

I don't even really make fun of you much for playing WoW over 40 hours per week. Your justification made sense sort of.

Anyhow its just sort of amusing how the guild Nat runs has become so intense after starting from remnants of SP dudes.

I've raided with them a couple of times, pugged stuff with their alts etc and they are anything but hardcore. Please stop posting as if you know how their guild operates.

are you crying right now?

smaq's a great guy I'm just busting balls

"Busting Balls" generally requires your comments to be something other than completely idiotic.

"Oh man, you guys don't like wasting time, what pussies! You should stand around in town like me instead of being efficient!"

"Busting Balls" generally requires your comments to be something other than completely idiotic.

"Oh man, you guys don't like wasting time, what pussies! You should stand around in town like me instead of being efficient!"

I think its perfectly valid to juxtapose the assertion that a guild is laid back with their thorough application process, and then chuckle at it.

No reason to get butt hurt.

Especially when it isn't even your guild

Or do you instead see it as an unwarranted attack on your gaming culture?

Am I stepping on your turf?

What town am I standing around in?

Are there bears dancing on the bridge? That never gets old.

Here are our key requirements:
  1. 90%+ attendance. In order for our guild to run lean and efficiently, we need our members to play regularly. If you are going to be absent we expect you to notify us ahead of time.
  2. Ability and willingness to communicate on Vent at all times. You must be able to speak up and be heard as well as respond quickly to vocal commands.
  3. Be a min/max player. This means thoroughly understanding your class and abilities in conjunction with maximizing your character and DPS/healing/tanking/etc..

It is hard to call yourselves "laid back" when you make statements like this.

:p:

Data how dare you comment on a guild you know NOTHING ABOUT YOU IDIOT

what do you think this is, tribalwar or something?

I don't find those top 3 comments to be unreasonable, 90% attendance makes sense because you are giving people gear, giving people that only show up half the time is a huge waste, and if you have somebody showing up 80% of time that means you have to be gearing out another player to fill in for the 20% of time that you are lacking the other player. Saying 90% just means that you would expect stuff to come up sometimes and people aren't going to be punished because it was their wife's birthday.

Number 2 is a given, we get pissed at people that don't have mics, a lot of pugs don't even allow people join unless they can get on vent.

3 is easy for anybody that has spent the time to learn their class, I do min/max on my alts, all you have to do is check some forums after each patch to steal info from what other people have found, or you mess around with spread sheets for a few hours.

I think its perfectly valid to juxtapose the assertion that a guild is laid back with their thorough application process, and then chuckle at it.

No reason to get butt hurt.

Especially when it isn't even your guild

Or do you instead see it as an unwarranted attack on your gaming culture?

Am I stepping on your turf?

What town am I standing around in?

Are there bears dancing on the bridge? That never gets old.
I'm not defending them, or anything else. Your post is just stupid. Do you sign up for a rec. league basketball team and then not show up? Same shit.

Back