[Tich/Horde]The Core - Recruiting healers

the FR set is fucking amazing for my feral tanking set as long as i'm going for survivability over mitigation

also, spec'ing the cookie cutter way isn't selling out...no one will stop being your friend

in fact, they might thank you, since you could personally prevent a wipe that would have occured at 1% just by putting out a few more dps

Data,

I invite you to hop on one of my characters next raid and perhaps you can bring some more valuable things back to your guild and help them progress.

We're pretty laid back, and we're usually short 1-2 people, so it's not an issue.

You will see everyone being bored doing their role of dps, healing, or tanking. Forget interrupting anything. :p They usually get burned down fast enough anyway. But if you have some free time, join us on Thursday. We start at 9:00 usually which matches your schedule.

yes! he can bring back the healers getting bored and going off to skin things during pulls, the melee standing in void zones, and our utter failure at doing the heigan dance

but really, i think you should take him up on that offer (when i was raid leading a terribad guild, I would have killed for that opportunity)

yes! he can bring back the healers getting bored and going off to skin things during pulls, the melee standing in void zones, and our utter failure at doing the heigan dance

but really, i think you should take him up on that offer (when i was raid leading a terribad guild, I would have killed for that opportunity)

we did get the dance achievment last time and i think only anni has a problem with standing in void zones.

They're telling me to use the cookie cutter build.

The cookie cutter build is crap. This is much more in line with my play style.

The difference is literally 1% hit and a 20% 20sec haste buff on a 3 min cooldown. That's it. I gave that up for more survivability and couple of tricks up my sleeve (slow, which is actually a DPS increase because of TtW, and ImpCS).

i missed all the excitement in this thread, damn work :(

data i <3 you, but you are ignoring the basic facts that the cookie cutter specs are by far to be proven the most dps you could squeeze out of your casts

And out of a bunch of 10/25man naxx kills, I've never once worn frost resist, ever. With auras/totems/etc you have more than enough FR to heal through it, get some not bad priests and druids ;(

i missed all the excitement in this thread, damn work :(

data i <3 you, but you are ignoring the basic facts that the cookie cutter specs are by far to be proven the most dps you could squeeze out of your casts

And out of a bunch of 10/25man naxx kills, I've never once worn frost resist, ever. With auras/totems/etc you have more than enough FR to heal through it, get some not bad priests and druids ;(

That was the problem. When we first did 10 man naxx, we didn't have good enough healing. So when 25 man rolled around, we went the FR route (only 2 Pieces though). We just wanted everyone to have about 290 resist with buffs.

You're not in the right game if you are looking for flexibility, that or you're letting three talent trees lull you into that false sense. If you're raiding there is no flexibility. Each class/role/spec has it's own specific "cookie-cutter" model by which it does it's just as well as possible. Any concessions you can allow are minimal at best, if you're raiding DPS your "play style" is to dish out as much damage as possible with what you have available to you.

That is how the game is now, so you can deal with it and take your cookie-cutter or you can do whatever you want and have people call you terribad for it.

Also cookie cutter builds are not exact, there is always floating talent points, what a cookie cutter build does is pickup some specific talents and we end up with similar builds because in order to get to those talents points are put in the best spots to get to that tier in the talents.

I have worked on prot builds for my paly that I tested out builds and spent a couple of weeks of testing to move 2 talent points around to find the best build for me.

I don't consider myself hardcore, I just read up on info and then do some testing, sometimes a lot of reading is required on major patches but for the most part you read some posts for a few hours a month to keep up to date.

i remember them making a huge deal out of it and i had 0 pieces cuz im a lazy shit

it was super easy, but maybe thats cuz a lot had the FR? i dunno, i didnt take much damage without any...

i remember them making a huge deal out of it and i had 0 pieces cuz im a lazy shit

it was super easy, but maybe thats cuz a lot had the FR? i dunno, i didnt take much damage without any...

It did make it easier, it was more like we used the FR gear to make it easier to learn the fight, I am sure we could have pushed through it and got the fight down, but STK isn't a guild of patience. :p:

Last edited:
am i missing something?

when was fr on saph ever a problem

btw justincase is the exact reason i would never recruit anyone off of tw

that's fine with me, because I would never want to play with 99% of anyone from TW, nor would I ever look to tw if I needed a guild, I play with much better players

but do explain why, do I put things too blunt?

Last edited:
I wouldn't want to be in Fam's shitty guild anyways. JC may be a prick but at least he is better than Data. Which truthfully isn't saying too much.

I've always thought data was a swell guy and decent player in other games I've played with him, no clue why he seems so hard headed about wow

what is this thread about again

oh and suck my dick zeph

Back