[Tich/Horde]The Core - Recruiting healers

I love how you define me as a shitty player because my spec strays a few points from the "accepted" cookie cutter build in a direction that better suits my play style. That's awesome, and so very fucking typical.

I called you a shitty player because you seem to be hurting your raid more than helping it. More experienced and better players try and help you and point you in a good direction for helping your dps and you jsut tell them blah blah blah. That the fact you like to laugh at your guild for doing the same thing as you are doing. I bet they dont have the best specs for dps either.... the part that makes you worse is that some people are tryign to help you and you jsut ignore it.

So I take it StK does Sapph with less than 160 frost resist? You guys all have The Hundred Club achievement?
I have a Black Proto-drake. I've done pretty much everything it's possible to get an achievement for in a 25 man, and some that aren't, like 3-drake with 20 people.

Data you are ignoring talents that would help aid your performance until your gear catches up, hit/haste etc yet complaining about how bad others are. Why do you think anyone would let that slide?

I think my point all along has been: My DPS sucks (and here's why), but holy fuck how am I still 2nd on the meters? SOMETHING IS WRONG.

it's actually really boring for shit to be that easy, which is why I don't play anymore

So then you could understand my bemusement. We're facing the same content, and failing. Week after week. These encounters are supposedly "puggable". I see a lot of elitists complaining that "terribads" are getting the same gear as them.

So can I have my free epics now?

Back