PATCH DAY!!!

Man WTF is up with that. I went and bought a normal epic ground and it was like I didn't have any mounts period. I went to the Stablemaster and all I got was a lost vanity pet.

I got into my alliance rogue long enough to clear out all my vanity pets/mounts into the collection tab and respec to Mut hybrid. So far I've been sitting on Retrieving Characters for... I lost track to be honest. I minimize it and go about cleaning my desk/paperwork, occasionally bringing it up again to check.

this is a metaphor for your life.

Terrible retort, what is this, the playground after school?

My server is the only one still not up :<

is there a direct download up for this yet? :x
im on an air force base and their shitty wireless is firewalled for peer-to-peer (wow's downloader)

So I can login, see my charatcer and when it starts loading (with all addons off) I just sit there with the bar all the way down. I also hear my guild member alert sound but never leave the loading screen

Anybody else got this problem?

The only one of three realms I can get access too with 70s ate all my mounts and the training dummies don't even work, not even the lvl 60 and lvl 70 ones.

Well, I got into Shatt on Alleria - but the portals to Org/UC/TB don't even do anything when you click them. Sigh

...and now I can't quit or log out.

Last edited:
mounts are a character tab, not a spellbook.

I logged in fine after work, gonna try and load some addons

I love how you assume I wouldn't look. This is what happened.

1. I logged in, and put all my mounts in my character tab along with my vanity pets.

2. I ride around on my mount for a bit and then log out.

3. I log back in again, the Mount button in my Pet tab disappears.

4. I head to my racial starting area to buy another epic ground mount.

5. Mount button reappears, but there's only one mount there (the one I recently purchased).

Which is why I said, "The game ate my mounts."

Back