<StK> Needs You!

Currently, our healing situation is still a bit weak. We have 2 resto shams, 1-2 druids, 2 paladins, and 2 COH priests I think.

That is not a bad full roster in raiding, but we have exactly those amounts last I checked.

So, we still need abit more redundancy, as DPS is easier to gather.

At the best, you get a proficient healadin. At the worst, I pay the first raid's repair costs and go do something else. BTW God-Among-Rogues are you planning on committing your epic internet-dragon-slaying rogue to StK?

I trust that as long as Feannag doesn't go into a diatribe while we discuss boss strategies and loots, that he will be a solid player.

His WoW postings differ greatly from his GD postings - which were from a sane human being.

People have to realize that unless somebody holds back the raid and causes wipes they can get a spot, if they could be doing a little bit better we are just going to make fun of them endlessly and tell them they suck. Or if they really annoy the shit out of us we won't take them either.

We are casual and most of us log in to talk shit, be e-gay and make fun of each other while stirring up fake drama with constant gkicks and gquits. We get serious when we wipe, but none of us have the patience to spend 4 hours wiping on the same boss 5 days a week for a month, which is why we are playing together.

We aren't a guild going for server firsts or being the most geared people because to do that would make the game a lot less fun for most of our players. I am sure we will keep up with most guilds though while raiding half the time.

Tony you are not invited, your PvE, PvP, and RL accomplishments are so far behind our members that we couldn't tolerate having you in the guild.

Executor, we did raid Sun Mon Wed 9-12est, the days will be changing come Wrath but times will most likely remain the same.

:rofl: figured you whackjobs would be to but hurt to play ball.

Whackjobs? Did you go back and read your posts in that thread? I merely emulated your utter stupidity in it, but also gave you a quote to take out of context.

Either way, if you wanna join up, I have no objections to it. These guys know how laid back and casual I am about things (unlike in Tribes) and I have no beef with anyone.

Back