<StK> Needs You!

I might be bringing my rogue over... still don't know what the hell i'm going to do for wotlk. Should have KJ down really soon, so its not like i'm a bad.

ZEPH! Invite me back once I transfer over the Archimonde. My priest is still stuck on Onyxia before you guys had the mass exodus for that other game (AoC)

Looks like myself and one of the original STK crew is rolling DK.

If anyone is thinking DK, roll at your own risk (of being benched).

I changed my class like 4 times to accomodate everyone, but that is no more now.

Unfortunately, I have to go through shithole outlands again.

Bump, had a couple TWers that intended to be raiders kinda disappear. IF YOU HAVE CHANGED YOUR MIND it is all well and good, just let us know so we can adjust accordingly. Loto, if you reroll alliance I will never speak to u again.

the server goes down more than DR

It's even worse because I would expect this from an older, release-realm with a high enough population to warrant queuing. Not a newer and medium to low population one. Last night I logged in after the server farted on our Kara run and I ended up rezzing behind the actual portal. And since I didn't have a key I got laughed at by the assembling raid when I asked them to let me out. It was all of 2 minutes and I was talking to the NPC to get the Violet Eye ring and some gold and the server farted again.

Are you suggesting that Archimonde is not a release server?
Never mind the village idiot.

All servers are experiencing the same shit now. On the bright side I've probably gained nearly a level just trick-or-treating at inns, at 60 it's 4750xp for each one I loot.

Yea Archi is the original release PvP realm (A = first pick by a lot of people). The server has taken many dumps since its original release causing alot of people to xfer.

But, from what I hear, it is actually much worse with server rollbacks and such on other servers right now.

Arch isnt that bad, Tich had a 3 hour rollback the other day.

Arch was the first server I ever played on when WoW first launched. Geezus the NE Priest, part of the 40 man priest plan of Silens.

Never mind the village idiot.

All servers are experiencing the same shit now. On the bright side I've probably gained nearly a level just trick-or-treating at inns, at 60 it's 4750xp for each one I loot.

Don't forget to hit the Wickerman for battle ash. +10% exp. for 2 hours.

Brad and Nalorakk - this is your last chance to respond as to whether or not you're raiding before you're removed from the roster.

Anyone else interested in raiding, we're running some 25s. We picked up a bunch of rerolls (friends of people) from another server so we're currently doing ZA and trying to get some T5 shit in before moving on to T6, and eventually, hoping to see end of BT before WotLK.

Also just doing it for the sake of having something to do together as a guild.

Brad and Nalorakk - this is your last chance to respond as to whether or not you're raiding before you're removed from the roster.

Anyone else interested in raiding, we're running some 25s. We picked up a bunch of rerolls (friends of people) from another server so we're currently doing ZA and trying to get some T5 shit in before moving on to T6, and eventually, hoping to see end of BT before WotLK.

Also just doing it for the sake of having something to do together as a guild.

I was driving in VA the other day and i saw the "powhiteparkway" I was like what the fuck. Forgot how much fun Stk was while raiding. yes, i moved to the east coast. I even miss Zeph, he made raiding fun and made me laff... even if we didnt see eye to eye sometimes.

Back