Webstats for Bind

Same here JC, even in my new guild I have a husband/wife combo. Thankfully they are both very skilled and drama free.

The bind guild leader has his GF in the raid, but even he said she doesn't say much, she shows up and does what she needs to do and doesn't start drama.

My wife owns the shit out of most of the DPS in our guild, including me generally. =\

Nerf Hunters.

I'm in a guild that's midway through BT and Hyjal, and we have 3 hunters who I would consider to be very mediocre players that regularly top the charts. Is that just a hunter thing?

I'm in a guild that's midway through BT and Hyjal, and we have 3 hunters who I would consider to be very mediocre players that regularly top the charts. Is that just a hunter thing?
Hunters are the strongest DPS class in the game at endgame. Their only competition is Rogues with both Warglaives.

some guild i just joined thats 2 deep in sunwell, 1 shotting both kalec and brut now which is nice, but there are 6? women I think in the guild, but none are drama queens yet, but this guild has been together almost since wow 1.0, I think BWL brought them all together ;o

JC, you weren't in the bitch group. The bitch group would have been the melee group with you getting windfury.

At least you got GOA in our group, and Ferocious Insp!

Also, frijoles, I can pretty much save/guarantee your raid spot if you wanna come.

But they really need one badly, only have 1 consistent one. I told him to pick up another. If you come, I can just have him sit the inconsistent one who isn't great to begin with anyway.

Fuck, I'd get bounced around is feral. I wouldn't even get the tank group when I was tanking.

i never get group benefits as a druid tank ;_;

i just get stuck wherever it works. it's the "tank" group, usually, but the only fight i really get any benefits on is twins, when i have warlock in there for imp buff. str of earth totem on muru, but that's not that huge a bonus. never get goa ;/

I seriously don't know what to do, it has been a week and we are starting to call people out more, but I am not sure how fast this can be worked out. With STK if somebody wasn't performing it would be mentioned to them (usually along the lines of "Quit fucking sucking) and they would look into things and improved so that nobody held the raid back.

People would slack but at any moment could pull shit together and down bosses or pay attention for pulls that required a bit more focus.

I have tried to get things going in the forums but I am not sure how many people are trying to work on being better.

The other mage, when I made a mention that the caster dps have lots of room to work with on threat and should be higher, did much better during the second half of the raid.

Ishy or whatever her name is, was that mage. The other mage, Tavore, was doing horrible and I honestly don't think she'll try or will get better.

I also get the vibe that if you tell her to improve, she will take offense to it, and might quit.

Back