Webstats for Bind

haha

drama queens in teh guild, terrible dps thats beyond terrible

jesus christ

i could transfer over as shadow and be like #3 on dps, i'll stay on illidan for awhile, but we'll see where you guys are at in a month

Last edited:
oh see i actually fuck em

but i guess pretending you're too cool to like girls on your world of warcraft forum is much better

if hes pulling 800 dps, wtf, he used to pull alot more

back on central servers, i dance around doomfires like bull fighters in mexico

dude i do some pretty horrible fkn dps in my new guild. i mostly get the bitch groups. hell , sometimes they stick 3 locks and 2 mages in the same group and dont throw em a fkn bone at all. no spriest, no shammies. it's fked up. they mostly just cater to melee, but i guess that's how it goes?

it was pretty obvious who killrogg was (besides the naming convention) and he knows whats up

at least he can help the others a ton, im sure

I have posted links to EJ and posted some raiding specs for a few classes, posted some macros for a few classes, trying to make it simple instead of telling them to start reading a thread that over a 1000 posts in it to improve how they play.

I had phone sex with a girl I met in WoW once. Was odd talking in game after that to say the least.

some girl msg'd our guild leader one day and got kinda randy w/ him, so she invited him to a vent. he sent a diff person in our guild to go talk w/ her, cause he really didn't want to.

so she was trying to get a ginvite, and offered to have "vent sex" w/ him. so he recorded it. he was talking about lobster claws and shit while she was moaning. it was pretty hilarious.

when she found out, she really didn't care. she apparently gets on vent and moans to lots of dudes for attention

dude i do some pretty horrible fkn dps in my new guild. i mostly get the bitch groups. hell , sometimes they stick 3 locks and 2 mages in the same group and dont throw em a fkn bone at all. no spriest, no shammies. it's fked up. they mostly just cater to melee, but i guess that's how it goes?

welcome to my world

I was in the bitch group most of the time in StK still ppl started not showing

It was just my amazing superstar skills that allowed me to even be close

on brut tonight ,both mages did over 2k dmg, fire spec

they are alot more than that ;o

i'll most likely xfer for a raid spot pending you guys don't fucking suck balls and people learn to dps

Fuck, I'd get bounced around is feral. I wouldn't even get the tank group when I was tanking.

Also, I find it odd that the past 3 guilds I've been in have all been run buy someone with a girlfriend/wife in them. The first guild was a complete trainwreck because of it (GF was a waste of a raid spot) but the last two it was a non issue.

Back