Webstats post for the fags in StK

every azgalor strat i have ever seen has melee on doomwalkers and ranged on boss. theres no way in hell ur pulling 2k on doomwalkers.
It's the safest strat, but even I suggested before we first attempted it to not do it that way. Thanks to chainheal and OP CoH all we'd have to do is swap positions of DR and Josh and then as a$e said, let Thrall do work. That's how my previous guild did the fight but they still kept melee on doomguards. Natural was always one to stick with a strat that worked the first time with very little deviation, and TC never pushed for top DPS on WWS so few people ever spoke up about it.

Talking shit on this guild won't get you anywhere. I'd guess we have maybe 8-10 people in the raid that have optimal specs, enchants, gear, group synergy for pumping out good numbers. Most of us are playing for the ventrilo chatter and constant jokes cracked between guildmates, those of us that care about our personal performance have had to realize that this is the case so we take what we can get. I don't need any loot so I'm just along for the fun, and to raid with a VERY relaxed schedule (3 nights a week, 6:30-9/9:30pst) with a lot of working class adults that don't cry when called out or picked on. If you want eyepopping WWS parses pick another thread/guild.

Putting melee on the doomguards seems like it would be harder haha.

We just have a prot pally and another warrior tank them over by thrall and thrall and his buddies do all the work. keep a few healers back on those tanks, if they stand by the door they dont even get silenced.

But yeah, a$e is a fucking retard...it's hard for me to believe he's just a troll, because there are a lot of people playing WoW who are genuinely that fucking pathetic.

just curious on Bruneiann...

40% -50% of heals through regrowth? looks like he's main healing on a warrior...but regrowth shouldn't be used to that extent.
He was an app and it was his first time raiding with us. Your first look at his performance is also our first look as well.

The guy didn't fuck up, didn't cause the raid any issues, and didn't really give any of us reason to not help him improve his performance with us in the future. Feel free to offer any suggestions for anyone, not all of us are great and half the raid is undergeared for some of the content but none of us will turn down advice.

i have no idea how tree healing goes, all i saw was him 2nd on the healing meters with like a ridiculous low overhealing percentage. Looked good from an ex-Holy pallys perspective :p

Putting melee on the doomguards seems like it would be harder haha.

We just have a prot pally and another warrior tank them over by thrall and thrall and his buddies do all the work. keep a few healers back on those tanks, if they stand by the door they dont even get silenced.
We used to do the same in my guild on Tichondrius, we'd use an extra prot warrior who is otherwise useless on the fight plus a feral druid to pick up doomguards by the door with a healer or two.

But the reason it's "safer" that way is there's less stress on healers to keep up melee eating doomfires. That was also before a lot of changes to the game including ZA, badge vendor gear, s2 or 3 gear, etc. I don't think it'd be much of an issue these days and the extra DPS would definitely help with shit like last night where healers were silenced and the MT took a dirt nap and Thrall had to tank the last 15% or more.

Everyone used tank Azgalor away from Thrall because the rain of fire destroyed Thrall fast, when the patched it so that the aoe didn't do much to the NPCs it opened up more options for doing the fight.

just curious on Bruneiann...

40% -50% of heals through regrowth? looks like he's main healing on a warrior...but regrowth shouldn't be used to that extent.

that much healing from regrowth is kinda ridiculous ;o

i only play feral, but i know that for the resto druid in my guild that we usually have in, looking over his wws from last night, he had 4.7 mil healing off lifebloom, 1.8 mil off rejuv, and only 56k off regrowth for the whole night. that just shows how important regrowth is to druids in pve ;o

regrowth is too expensive a spell, and it wastes gcd's that could be used for more hots on ppl. if he's just rolling lifeblooms and putting rejuvs on ppl, he'll get more spells in per 6 seconds on his MT lifebloom

drop the regrowth and keep another two lifebloom stacks rolling on important ppl. it'll cost less mana than the regrowth and probably do more healing than that single regrowth cast per cycle. or you could drop two rejuvs on ppl.

He was an app and it was his first time raiding with us. Your first look at his performance is also our first look as well.

The guy didn't fuck up, didn't cause the raid any issues, and didn't really give any of us reason to not help him improve his performance with us in the future. Feel free to offer any suggestions for anyone, not all of us are great and half the raid is undergeared for some of the content but none of us will turn down advice.

what slic said in the post above.

regrowth is only used to upkeep the HoT in the case of too heavy tank damage, or in healing intensive situations like zuljin's lynx RARHAHRHARHAHRHRHARHRAHKILLKILL thing.

true that he didn't fuck up, but he was way underperforming too. keeping lifebloom stacks on 2 people and raid healing at the same time takes a lot of concentration, but its to be expected of a druid. though...i don't know how he got this far healing with regrowths. 500 hps is really really shitty, and chances are he's running out of mana a lot.

you can get him to look for Ahrig for advice, he was doing really well healing before he respecced Moonkin.

Wow Web Stats

lifeblooms were used...but weren't stacked and allowed to fall off. lifebloom should never fall off.

uh, keeping two stacks of 3 lifebloom shouldn't ever be a problem. just get something natur's enemy castbar or something dumb that has timers.

it's when you start throwing other shit in that it gets a little more confusing, but if it's an mt on a boss that has ridiculous top end dmg, those lifeblooms are crucial

i think our resto can generally keep two triple stacks and three rejuvs up. that's a shit load of healing. regrowth is such a waste

It will be brought up with him, it has been brought up with other druids we have played with too, this is why Webstats is so key to raiding, you can see things like this after the raid is over instead of trying to pay attention to what 24 other people are doing.

Back