[Illidan] Yey

I don't play wow anymore so I enjoyed alcohol with friends while watching the duke unc game

What did you do nail bomb?!?!?!

so how was your guys' Saturday night? Oh wait i bet almost all of you spent it on world of warcraft :lol:
Saturday afternoon ran 2 heroics and a failed bear mount run then went out with another couple for dinner, drinks and some movies. I can have my cake and eat it too, how about you?

In short, my life > your life.

Last edited:
so how was your guys' Saturday night? Oh wait i bet almost all of you spent it on world of warcraft :lol:

This is a quite poor sentence from someone, who apparently has played every class there is, has whored his way into wow with glider programs and makes money like a big man.

Coming from someone who apparently has spend more time on wow than any other forum poster here, that post is quite pathetic.

This is a quite poor sentence from someone, who apparently has played every class there is, has whored his way into wow with glider programs and makes money like a big man.

Coming from someone who apparently has spend more time on wow than any other forum poster here, that post is quite pathetic.

:lol: at the people justifying your Saturday nights to me. who cares if you spent it playing world of warcraft.

Also Rene i use glider because its fun. I really wouldn't say i "whored" myself anywhere with it. I beta tested it and didn't even have to pay for my copy so it was a win win situation for me.

Back