Looking for a few members...

Mage. We have exactly 1 in the guild. We have 2 druids, but I think both are lowbies at the moment - they're leveling up, but they've played the class before I think. I keep forgetting names too. Should do a rollcall sometime.

Ok, so Fourstar, you're Ahemuro and Maximus is your roommate?

Araxis - Adrenaline
Biggdirty - Realistik
Elprecious - Shallah
Silyn - Jivox
Zotch - Zotch
Abides - Friend of krrk, synth, mike
Krrk - Kyuss
Mtndewmike - Mike
Parkgirls - Surrealism?
Synth - Synth
Shamgina - ??
Dimio - Dimio
Shinkata - Adrenaline's Alt (cousin's char)
Deadlyrabbit - Deadlyrabbit
Partytime - Zotch's Alt
Champs - Vivrant
Ahemuro - Fourstar?
Iclick - SuperSniperX
Xyst - Statty
Abarai - LGBR
Whiskeytown - Slobax
Elvenheal - ??
Maximus - Fourstar's roommate?
Levesque - No idea
Rokgar - MasterD86

Last edited:
Ok, I will transfer my Troll Water fountain over after I get back from Atlantic City on sunday.

Just to warn you i've never pvp'd on a mage, just warrior, priest, warlock. I'm sure it won't take long to get used to him, but not gonna be super leet from the getgo

rawr. sorry, been getting my ass kicked with work. yes, i have an extra 60 tauren war on a separate account that im not using.

the details are: the account has a 70 draenei war, decent pvp gear (tier 2 bs axe, + other shit), which is on tich. so the only way to bring that 60 war over would be to xfer it to a fresh wow account. i have no problem giving you the war (he's just rotting), but you'd have to buy wow+bc to give him a home.

i'm traveling today so i'll be afk for a while. shoot me a pm, or email me @ kirkstowe@gmail.com and we can try to figure out a way to get this war to you.

Okay, I'm going to roll a hunter on Tich. Is there a certain level I should be at before I get ahold of anyone? Or not looking for hunters anymore?

rawr. sorry, been getting my ass kicked with work. yes, i have an extra 60 tauren war on a separate account that im not using.

the details are: the account has a 70 draenei war, decent pvp gear (tier 2 bs axe, + other shit), which is on tich. so the only way to bring that 60 war over would be to xfer it to a fresh wow account. i have no problem giving you the war (he's just rotting), but you'd have to buy wow+bc to give him a home.

i'm traveling today so i'll be afk for a while. shoot me a pm, or email me @ kirkstowe@gmail.com and we can try to figure out a way to get this war to you.

Ah damn that's complicated. End up having to have you make the account (or use your info).

Okay, I'm going to roll a hunter on Tich. Is there a certain level I should be at before I get ahold of anyone? Or not looking for hunters anymore?

We have 0 hunters.

And you're free to join us at level 0. Just make sure you shoot me a tell when I get on later.

Yea I'll keep trying to buy a cheap warr. I'm not looking for anything other than a blue 70s warr. Can gear it up myself later on if need be.

Champs has been AWOL lately, and you busy with RL, may need a second consistent warr. We have a bunch of people to fill most classes, but none of them seem to be on with any sort of consistency at all, at this point.

So, if you ever wanted to play a DPS and have your own personal army of healbots and support, now is your chance.
No wonder I was going like 20-0 game after game in EOTS :p It's all about the personal healbot army we had of 2 tree druids and you on your holy paladin. Not to mention the fact I PVP in high-stam PVE gear and 1300 +dmg eats through 10-12k hp in no time at all.

No wonder I was going like 20-0 game after game in EOTS :p It's all about the personal healbot army we had of 2 tree druids and you on your holy paladin. Not to mention the fact I PVP in high-stam PVE gear and 1300 +dmg eats through 10-12k hp in no time at all.

Hell yeah that was fun, we should do it more often.

We're at an awkward spot right now where we can get 5 - 7 to go PvP which is just enough that we don't get games with all PUGs and not enough to go up against other organized teams. I'm really looking forward to having 10 - 15 of us on vent so we can roll through and gorilla stomp people or at least have some good competitive games against other organized teams.

Last edited:
Ok, so Fourstar, you're Ahemuro and Maximus is your roommate?

Araxis - Adrenaline
Biggdirty - Realistik
Elprecious - Shallah
Silyn - Jivox
Zotch - Zotch
Abides - Friend of krrk, synth, mike
Krrk - Kyuss
Mtndewmike - Mike
Parkgirls - Surrealism?
Synth - Synth
Shamgina - ??
Dimio - Dimio
Shinkata - Adrenaline's Alt (cousin's char)
Deadlyrabbit - Deadlyrabbit
Partytime - Zotch's Alt
Champs - Vivrant
Ahemuro - Fourstar?
Iclick - SuperSniperX
Xyst - Statty
Abarai - LGBR
Whiskeytown - Slobax
Elvenheal - ??
Maximus - Fourstar's roommate?
Levesque - No idea
Rokgar - MasterD86

Yes, I am Ahemuro. Maximus is my friend (he is going to LA soon to be on a show) and Elvenheal is another friend that isn't going to be leveling anytime soon.

I'm leveling my shammy to 70 though, but I'm still not sure if I want to go resto or elemental.

EDIT: I would like to xfer my 70 warrior AFTER i hit 70 with my shammy, but if you guys need my warrior now I can xfer him within a few weeks. Easily geared for PVP or PVE (kara purples and I have some nice blues and purpz for PVP)

Last edited:
If you want to be called stamps and be a female warrior at 60, you can have a free account adren. I'll never ask for it back under any circumstance but you will have to activate it.

-edit forgot it doesn't have BC =(

up too you but its just sitting doing nothing

LOL nm just saw the post on the tich realm boards this is hella old.

Last edited:
Back