Next expansion: Wrath of the Lich King?

Most important 2 questions and answers out of Blizzcon:

Q: I'm a big jumper in the AV cave-- can you install trampolines? (laugh) no seriously, wouldn't just taking out the caves solve the problem?
A: No, we think it's deeper than that. If taking out the caves solved the problem we would have done it already.

:lol:

Q: Where is the arena server where we have pregenerated character and can choose our opponents?
A: We're doing that with actual tournaments-- pregenerated characters that can play any kind of match you need. What we may integrate is allowing teams to match up their choice to practice, as a skirmish.

:clap:

This... would be huge.

as far as the AV thing, they said they will add a "report AFK" system similar to the report spam system. If you are reported being AFK, you wont gain any honor until you go into combat

I assume they'll eventually venture into the whole Burning Legion content. The world where Sargeras resides in, etc etc.

The South Seas have also been mentioned on WoWinsider as being a potential expansion. There's apparently a bunch of islands left to the south of Eastern Kingdoms that have lore behind them

There's also Undermine, which could be an entire expansion. The pandaren continent and as I recall there's some kind of dragon continent.

There's still Titans/Earthen from Uldaman and Ulda.

There's still Naga.

There's still the Old Gods.

Deathwing is still in hiding.

There's plenty of material they can still make. Hell they could probably pull off a murloc raid dungeoin if they wanted to...

The South Seas have also been mentioned on WoWinsider as being a potential expansion. There's apparently a bunch of islands left to the south of Eastern Kingdoms that have lore behind them
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the South Seas largely inhabited by trolls? I dunno about you but I get the impression people are a bit sick of trolls right now.

Fucking murlocs

Yeah right, they'd put that in and no matter how much you hated murlocs you'd raid a dungeon full of 'em.

I've always thought it would be fun to have a clusterfuck raid. Non-elites...but TONS of them. Murlocs would fit that well.

Bets on price for next riding skill? 60,000g?

Back