SH Status

you guys didnt use Raging Pwners? Ok if somebody steals it in arena im gonna kill them

As far as I know no one in TW is using that name on SH. But since most of us are sub-29 I doubt registering an arena team will be happening anytime soon.

That is unless you feel like transferring a lvl 70 over here, if applicable.

Feel free to re-roll here or transfer if it's allowed (I'm pretty sure there's a limit to how old a realm has to be to allow it).

Transfers are open for this realm on July 15th I believe.

I know, but I vaguely remember them putting a limit on paid transfers to new realms. Specifically to keep people from transfering 70s in en masse and doing all that content before any new players can get to it. Remember on new services there's still the War Effort for the AQ Gates and the Scourge Invasion active on new realms.

I would assume the limit to be 4 - 6 months, probably the "average" for someone getting to 70. Even if that is the case the limit would be up by now.

I went through and cleaned out the first post to remove people that haven't yet joined the guild. If you're playing here and I knocked your name off prematurely, just let me know and I'll add it back in.

Ill be playing in about 2-3 weeks as soon as I get my newer comp... prolly an undead warrior not sure as of yet tho. I can not transfer my other warriors since he is well alliance..

27496.jpg

Back