Lawrence AKA AdREnALine, I'm calling you out.

What the fuck? How do you find these people?

I dunno, the whore's been on my realm since Wrath. I can only surmise the reason people keep flocking to her is not only her whorish nature but she does the DPS people expect of her. Not the best DPS capable mind you, but what people expect. She's an armor-pen stacker, but her wiles gets her into decent pugs so she's pretty much in all 251s/264s (with the usual crafted 264s).

you say armpen stacker as if it was a bad thing. Depends on class and gear level and spec.

For hunters it's ~800, the soft-cap before armor pen supersedes agility. I out-DPS plenty of other hunters in similar gear who stack armor pen. If you get to the 800 soft-cap without gems, then you can start gemming armor pen. But a lot of hunters I see just start gemming armor pen right when they hit 80, even some to the point of gemming it past the hard-cap of 1400. I out-DPS them because while each of their shots may hit harder, I get significantly more crit shots (usually I have ~20% - 35% more crit than they do.)

I'm just waiting for cata right now, when they normalize armor pen into the mastery system and take away the gems.

For hunters it's ~800, the soft-cap before armor pen supersedes agility. I out-DPS plenty of other hunters in similar gear who stack armor pen. If you get to the 800 soft-cap without gems, then you can start gemming armor pen. But a lot of hunters I see just start gemming armor pen right when they hit 80, even some to the point of gemming it past the hard-cap of 1400. I out-DPS them because while each of their shots may hit harder, I get significantly more crit shots (usually I have ~20% - 35% more crit than they do.)

I'm just waiting for cata right now, when they normalize armor pen into the mastery system and take away the gems.

Another environmental problem for Feannag.

Gemming ArP as hunter is fine at end-game raiding.

Feannag only hangs out with casual and bad players, in this case hunters, where gemming ArP at such a low heroic gear might not be as beneficial.

Another environmental problem for Feannag.

Gemming ArP as hunter is fine at end-game raiding.

Feannag only hangs out with casual and bad players, in this case hunters, where gemming ArP at such a low heroic gear might not be as beneficial.

Not my fault they made the game so damn easy all the velcro-wearers now play so they can feel like a hero because they wipe on the shoe-lace boss.

Back