Retiring from EVE...

xi'Vexus

Veteran XX
So.. Pandemic Legion lost our space. We were simply outnumbered by an inferior opponent. I managed to escape with my Hel in one piece though, and really... I've lost interest in this game. Plus, I have absolutely no time to play.

In an effort to enjoy my last few days in EVE, I am taking the time to show some appreciation to everybody I flew and fought with/against with the massive coffers of ISK that I've amassed while playing.

It seems that Nat Mav isn't around any more, but I've taken the liberty of repaying FREEE (through Zimi Vlasic) for the Obelisk-of-fame that I once stole gratuitously from the corporation before defecting to RAZOR in like... 2005... or something.

For the assets and interest accrued, I've given 2.3 billion ISK to FREEE to support their war efforts and increase their enjoyment of EVE as a whole.

For anybody interested, the Hel, it's fitting, and all of it's fighters have been donated back to the individual that helped me construct and outfit it, under the direction of Pandemic Legion.

The remaining 30 billion of my ISK has been disbursed amongst other friend/colleagues in the universe. I wish you all good hunting.

Pew pew!

when i joined TRI i kept getting called flavor of the month until the people who were calling me that left or stopped playing after the pure blind campaign

well considering i have been in PL since it's inception, i have seen it's history first hand and there has been a major influx of FOTM players in PL. and now there is an outflux (?)

Fuck it. Not quitting after all. The current array of PC video games is lackluster at best. Only Bad Company 2 managed to keep my interest for more then a few days. Hopefully EVE Tyrannis will be something new and interesting in 2 months or so.

Back to EVE I go... I hear good things about PL's current fleet fights, and will be pew pewing here again shortly. Hope you all enjoyed the cash infusion :D

We got reimbursed for it. We actually ended up using the funds to get another freightor and upgrades for our system in immensea.

We had two titans at one point. They got bored and left. We took the best opportunity we had and that happened to be in Immensea.

We had two titans at one point. They got bored and left. We took the best opportunity we had and that happened to be in Immensea.
To be quite frank, it's turned out to be quite an opportunity. It's not quite the large alliance lifestyle which means we've lost some people (most of our Euros, our Titans, and a few people interested in FCing and doing other things only large alliances can do), but it's a better fit for our needs overall. We have ample space to roam, few blues, hostiles close by, hostiles not too close by (carebear paradise), and we're free of the reigns of alliance warfare which leaves us free to do what we please.

It's probably one of the best situations we've been in in terms of meeting our goal of being a small roaming alliance.

We got reimbursed for it. We actually ended up using the funds to get another freightor and upgrades for our system in immensea.
Wormholes are fun. Consequently, Verite should not be told about any such wormholes that lead directly to high-sec and are big enough to fly a Freighter through.:D

Back