New New GIF (animated) Thread

Getting her ass beat and held onto her phone the whole time. Welcome to 2018

I was taking very strong note of that.

She didn't even use her legs while on the ground either, she was just waiting it out, wtf.

Anywho...

giphy.gif

That playground is not part of a school, and the 3 girls(fighter, girl on the side, camera girl) are all cahoots and we can assume the camera girl is black too.

Girls that age don't hang out at playgrounds. The asian girl has to be stupid as shit to meet up with 3 black girls. I bet they all knew each other and agreed to meet up there for some reason. She should have dropped the phone, but every video you see with youths going insane with group violence, the first non-violent act committed is always to steal the victims phone, without fail.

That dog looks like it has GSD in it. One of my shepherds used to love to carry the biggest things in the forest. It started as a dumb game. Sometimes I would point at a felled tree and the lovable guy would try to pull it. That dog wins, though. Good boy :)

I now believe that if a person attempts to or is successful in kicking/stomping on someone head while they are down or, attempting to curb them like we saw in the gif with the girls, they should be charged with attempted murder.

my buddy knocked some dude out and i pretended like i was lining up for a field goal and gave him a swift kick in the face when he was trying to get back up

i found one of his teeth embedded in my shoe when i got home later that night

it was glorious

I now believe that if a person attempts to or is successful in kicking/stomping on someone head while they are down or, attempting to curb them like we saw in the gif with the girls, they should be charged with attempted murder.

I agree completely unless the person on the ground is high on PCP (self defense by strong offense), or had done something to your child or something. Well I suppose you still have to charge them, but you’d have a case for dismissal

That playground is not part of a school, and the 3 girls(fighter, girl on the side, camera girl) are all cahoots and we can assume the camera girl is black too.

Girls that age don't hang out at playgrounds. The asian girl has to be stupid as shit to meet up with 3 black girls. I bet they all knew each other and agreed to meet up there for some reason. She should have dropped the phone, but every video you see with youths going insane with group violence, the first non-violent act committed is always to steal the victims phone, without fail.

reggs with the expert knowledge about young asian girls at parks and their habits

Back