Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page ABORTION BILL PASSED. gg texas
Page 8 of 11
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
141 - 06-26-2013, 22:54
Jurors are ****ing retarded. As are American voters. As are the average American.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5uztpW5xjU

That's why I don't put too much blind faith into any of this collectivist dog ****.

Someone should agree to take out the trash or others will. So we simply deal with it.

Sponsored Links
JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
142 - 06-26-2013, 22:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by cogzinofa View Post
have you ever been on a jury?

and the prosecutors have discretion in who they charge and what they charge them with, cops and crime labs tamper with evidence, and no one on the jury actually wants to be there because most of them are getting the ****ty daily wage provided by the court and they're not being paid for their regular job. they can't be fired because they're on a jury, but their employer doesn't have to pay them either.
No, I can get out of jury duty and have before due to dad.

They are still deciding someones life though. Are you saying they don't take it seriously? Why do we even have laws at all if all that happens!?

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
143 - 06-26-2013, 22:59
If insane idiots are allowed to elect my leaders, my laws, and those who represent me, I guess we might as well see how deep down this societal rabbit hole takes us.

Once you allow other idiots to decide your fate, have say in your life, I guess you have no choice but to go full retard and allow them to pass judicial judgement as well.

That or we abolish everything and try something new.

cogzinofa
VeteranXV
Old
144 - 06-26-2013, 23:00
oh yeah, you're a welfare queen.

some take it seriously. most just don't want to be there.

you know why we have laws. my argument is that we don't give them so much power they can end someone's life given the fact that the courts are not perfect.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
145 - 06-26-2013, 23:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by cogzinofa View Post
oh yeah, you're a welfare queen.

some take it seriously. most just don't want to be there.

you know why we have laws. my argument is that we don't give them so much power they can end someone's life given the fact that the courts are not perfect.
But you are cool with them sending you to your death in unjust wars, stealing all your money (in taxes), your land, allocating your time, and sending you to prison (privatized or otherwise) to do hard time among the utter dregs of society for the rest of your life.

That seems reasonable. I guess everyone needs their breaking point and line in the sand. I suppose this is yours. Legitimize State involvement in ****, theft, kidnapping, and sodomy.....but not "murder" against court convicted murderers.

Last edited by Captain Tele; 06-26-2013 at 23:09..
juzfugen
VeteranX
Old
146 - 06-26-2013, 23:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SS- View Post
Wait, wat?

So thats how you weasel out of it?

The point was clear and isnt my fault it sailed passed you, analogy and all.

If you really believe its about Owebama, you have as much a grip on reality as ICPedo.

Try again?

I did not weasel out of anything and the only point you made was,

but Obama

claudius
VeteranX
Old
147 - 06-27-2013, 00:00
Quote:
It shouldnt be anyone's business except for the two people involved and who they choose to involve, such as parents (where warranted).

The problem is that regardless of the faux "science" argument trying to demean a human life as nothing more than a stage name (zygote, etc.), life begins at conception. It takes two and is the responsibility of BOTH who created that life. This is where the government has stuck its nose in this business and took its cue from Margaret Sanger with planned parenthood. If anything, these murder centers should operate purely in an open market and not have any gvt involvement at all. If that couple chooses to go snuff that life out, then thats on them. The religious need to stay the **** out of their business as well. Im sure some of them who have squirted out a squad of kids wouldnt appreciate someone telling them that they are only allowed to have so many kids instead of using that vagina as a ****ing clown car.

Cliffs: both religion and gvt need to stay the **** out of peoples' business. Quit using taxpayer money for both abortions and installing support systems that promote irresponsibility (welfare, SCHIP, etc.).
this makes no sense + seems like you're religious

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
148 - 06-27-2013, 00:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudius View Post
And even if he was......he has still learned to leave his religion out of other peoples decision making. If only everyone else, regardless of being religious or not, could show similar courtesy to their fellow citizens.

The world might just be a better and freer place again.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
149 - 06-27-2013, 01:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
But you are cool with them sending you to your death in unjust wars, stealing all your money (in taxes), your land, allocating your time, and sending you to prison (privatized or otherwise) to do hard time among the utter dregs of society for the rest of your life.

That seems reasonable. I guess everyone needs their breaking point and line in the sand. I suppose this is yours. Legitimize State involvement in ****, theft, kidnapping, and sodomy.....but not "murder" against court convicted murderers.
not only that, he is a-okay with condemning an innocent unborn child to death way before he's okay with condemning a decidedly guilty murderer adult to death. something seems off here.

cancer
VeteranXX
Old
150 - 06-27-2013, 01:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellsfury View Post
You people are seriously flogging Texas for passing a law that essentially prevents people from aborting 20 week pregnancies?

And Texans are the uneducated, backwards and regressive ones?

20 weeks is 5 months. Months. Not 5 Hours, or 5 Days, or even 5 weeks. 5 Months development.

We're not talking about snuffing out some divided cells here any more, we're talking about something that has taken the form of a human being. We're half way to the finish line, there's no getting cold feet now about it. When we get to a point when it's got all the parts, arranged in the proper and familiar shape, we're past the point of the "Pro-Life/Pro-Choice" debate.

Now we're talking about euthanizing a human being.

And there should be some rules laid out governing, where, when, why and whom should be involved in the process.

So yeah, **** Texas for laying out some very basic ground rules on a very sensitive issue. What a bunch of barbaric redneck monkey's.
at first i thought texas was banning abortions altogether

but 20 weeks? not sure why people are mad about that. how could you not ****ing know if you want an abortion after 20 weeks?

Walking_Man
VeteranX
Old
151 - 06-27-2013, 02:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by cancer View Post
at first i thought texas was banning abortions altogether

but 20 weeks? not sure why people are mad about that. how could you not ****ing know if you want an abortion after 20 weeks?
It's no the post 20 week abortion thing anybody cares about. It's that the bill would require abortion clinics to become licensed ambulatory surgery centers which only like 5 of all of the clinics in the entire state would be able to afford.

The ultimate point of the bill is to make it borderline impossible to legally operate an abortion clinic

cogzinofa
VeteranXV
Old
152 - 06-27-2013, 03:44
republicans should pursue market based solutions to abortion.

CapnPyro
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
153 - 06-27-2013, 03:45
Outpatient surgery is bad now?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outpatient_surgery

Gee, I wonder why the dems picked the most obfuscating word to describe making surgery safer and cheaper on the patient

epidemic
VeteranXX
Old
154 - 06-27-2013, 03:46
do u really not understand that it would make abortion virtually inaccessible

Mabelrode
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
155 - 06-27-2013, 03:49
Quote:
It takes two and is the responsibility of BOTH who created that life. .
How is it not being responsible, to decide 'I dont have the money, time ability or inclination to raise a new person'?

PS - lol 'life begins at conception'

CapnPyro
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
156 - 06-27-2013, 03:49
Free market would assume that clinics would meet the new regulations swiftly to keep clients, no?

The health industry is a business after all

I'm still confused about why 20 weeks is bad

cogzinofa
VeteranXV
Old
157 - 06-27-2013, 03:53
no, the free market is stating that carrying an unwanted pregnancy to term isn't worth it.

if republicans want people to carry to term they should be paying up.

get out your ****ing checkbook.

cancer
VeteranXX
Old
158 - 06-27-2013, 06:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walking_Man View Post
It's no the post 20 week abortion thing anybody cares about. It's that the bill would require abortion clinics to become licensed ambulatory surgery centers which only like 5 of all of the clinics in the entire state would be able to afford.

The ultimate point of the bill is to make it borderline impossible to legally operate an abortion clinic
ah gotcha

altho 5 would still exist
can't the 37 that close combine resources to open up a few more?

so after a little more reading
92% of the counties in tx don't have abortion clinics
33% of tx women live in those counties - so basically if all 33% wanted abortions, 33% of women already drive out of their counties to get abortions
and from looking at the map, the abortion clinics are generally clustered around the same area...i'm not really sure if a whole lot would change?

Last edited by cancer; 06-27-2013 at 07:00..
-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
159 - 06-27-2013, 07:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by juzfugen View Post
I did not weasel out of anything and the only point you made was,

but Obama

If you didnt get the point and all you see is Owebama, then your comprehension ftl.

It's amazing you dont think that the left doesnt try to rule over people through gvt control and regulation, but hey, you sure do know how those on the right will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudius View Post
Seems you should ask instead of assume.

Somewhere along the line you have to ask yourself: if a person is religious, wouldnt they be shilling the religious line instead of telling them to stay out of other peoples' business? Just because I know life begins at conception doesnt = church goer / bible thumper.

So yeah, makes no sense at all.

Btw, are you a statist? Is gvt your solution to everything?

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
160 - 06-27-2013, 07:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabelrode View Post
How is it not being responsible, to decide 'I dont have the money, time ability or inclination to raise a new person'?

PS - lol 'life begins at conception'
Thats between you and your partner. If you cant do the time, dont the crime as the old saying goes. What you do is your business, but dont expect others to shoulder the burden for it either.

Since when is your irresponsibility mean that we as a society become liable for it?

PS - lol @ your belief thinking life begins elsewhere in time. wow. so when's life start according to you?

Page 8 of 11

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page ABORTION BILL PASSED. gg texas

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
ender has herpes