ML-2011 Config Release.

I dont know how scriptgl works, or scripts in general, could somone upload a ready made config thats not in 8 parts? :)

Lol more laziness please. It works from the initial install, its just if you want the config to not take a screenshot on every kill then you want the patch file. If you want the Digital font in game then you will need to download the font. Most of the other downloads are optional files, different color huds/fonts.

Not to mention I explain exactly where to install each file.

how do I disable that ammo hud near the reticle. thast he last place I'd want to see my ammo count. Is there any way to move it freely with the k menu?

Me neither.. He must be on some bad trip atm
the reticle is terrible and the sounds are terrible. But the huds are really cool.

Its an option, if you want the ammo beside you reticle then cut the weaponhud fold out of the module folder and paste it somewhere else. Some reason you cant have both on at the same time..gotta pick one or the other.

Also, i've been using the same sounds for a really long time so it takes getting used to. But as far as replacing them with your own, its not all hard so thats why i left mine in there.

Last edited:
Thanks

You took something brilliant and made it even better! Good job ManyLith (and Groove), and whoever else helped!

I have a few questions, others may have the problem too that's why I'm asking here. Ok when I replace the default colour theme with the green one for example, the weapon HUD remains blue.

The default HUD/install didn't have the WeaponHUD directory with it, but them icons are somewhere hidden in the install, but where? ;D

Some more styles that are ready to use.(These are variations of the original release)To use these you need to install the first folder of huds into your ML-2011/ScriptGL/Textures Folder and the Weaponhuds go in your ML_2011\config\Modules\WeaponsHud folder.

I don't just type that out because i'm bored...

Back