Post Screens of your Newest config v2.0...

sshot0022.jpg

Well at the moment I don't have a good 1.40 install to work from. I have literally not even seen what the 1.40 leaked install consists of or what changed have been made to skinning since the upgrade to 1.40. But I will work with it a bit and try to get this up and working asap and uploaded to the public. If anyone wants to PM me a few links to some 1.40 skinned configs it would be much appreciated.

You are a bunch of fucking idiots. Why the fuck did you lock that thread you fucking loser?
You need a fucking vagina or a dick or w/e you have tastes for.

sshot0129.png

sshot0118.png

sshot0130.png

Im clean.

Last edited:
Jk. those are from stork. u may find them somewhere in this shit TT. Are you sharing that gui hud?

Last edited:
Haha, finishing up the Health/Energy bars atm then im going to make sure and get everything working great ingame. Hopefully if things go smoothly i'll get this uploaded sometime tomorrow.

Here it is with health/energy bars implemented. Might mess with them a bit more tomorrow. Let me know if I need to change/fix anything.

recentwip1.jpg

Those are really really nice, I'm still using like billy's skies from forever ago lol. Then again I've been afk from Tribes for a really long time..

My shit still looks the same but i just wanted to be on the first page!

sshot0016.jpg

p.s. i like the style ManyLith - i made a similar one a while back but just couldn't get used to all the stuff on the bottom rather than the top so i gave up on it

p.p.s. i still need cooler weaponhud icons if anyone has better ones

Well I was kinda thinking the same thing..so i might swap the bottom huds with the top ones. That also reminds me I need to make some matching weapon huds.

Back