Scripts for Tribes 1.40

lol

edit: oh and

Here's a simple request if anyone is willing to do it:

I use F1 to waypoint friendly carrier, and I'd like it to also say 'Target Acquired!' when I press it.. I'm sure it's easy to do, but I know nothing about tribes code and wouldn't even know where to begin.

*edit* I just added in the chat line after the bind in config.cs for now, but it would be nice if I could press F1 when nobody has the flag and it NOT say target acquired =)

Code:
function targetacquired( %cl ) after CarrierWaypoint::TargetFriendly {
	if( ( %cl == "home" ) || ( %cl == "field" ) || ( %cl == getManagerId() ) )
		return;
	say(1, "Target Acquired - " @ Client::GetName( %cl ) @ "~wtgtacq");
}

Last edited:
Comon man. Give Anubis a break. His native language is Portuguese. Anyone that takes the time and effort to learn more than their native language deserves a bit of credit.

YEAH S_HIT I want to see you speaking my fucking language

Vamos lá minha puta da merda. Besta quadrada, deves chupar muito a piça do meu pai. Violou-te tanto esse cu que tiveste de lhe bater. E ainda por cima tu foste para a cadeia LOL feliz natal

feliz natal nofix ;)

YEAH S_HIT I want to see you speaking my fucking language

C'mon my fucking shit. Moron, you must suck a lot to my dad's cock. Violated you so much ass you had to beat him. And to top it off you went to jail LOL Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas nofix ;)

lol

yeh. that is some terrible terrible... terrible translation. What I said was, s_hiftardado come merda enquanto lhe enfiam o braço pelos intestinos dentro. O pai é dele, nao o meu. Dá para perceber pelo contexto

what do you mean by fixed LT maps? Are 1.40 LT maps broken?!?

Like when I try to join HillKingLT my tribes crashes. I heard it was something to do with the mapping but i honeslty don't know. It also happened on some TR maps too, when I was playing last night.

Last edited:
Stork's post made me think about giving 1.40 a go, but there's some stuff from Stripped that I miss. Anyone got a working 1.40 version of reticle compass and poopweps?

Code:
$PoopWep::Wep1A = "Disc Launcher";
$PoopWep::Wep1B = "Plasma Gun";
$PoopWep::Wep2A = "Grenade Launcher";
$PoopWep::Wep2B = "Laser Rifle";
$PoopWep::Wep3A = "Mortar";
$PoopWep::Wep3B = "ChainGun";
$PoopWep::Wep4A = "Elf Gun";
$PoopWep::Wep4B = "Blaster";
$PoopWep::Wep5A = "Targeting Laser";

$PoopWep::Key1 = "1";
$PoopWep::Key2 = "2";
$PoopWep::Key3 = "3";
$PoopWep::Key4 = "4";
$PoopWep::Key5 = "5";

function PoopWep::Use(%key) {
	if(GetItemCount($PoopWep::Wep[%key@"A"]) == 1 && GetMountedItem(0) != GetItemType($PoopWep::Wep[%key@"A"]) && $PoopWep::Tapped[%key] != "TRUE") {
		use($PoopWep::Wep[%key@"A"]);
		$PoopWep::Tapped[%key] = "TRUE";
		schedule("$PoopWep::Tapped["@%key@"] = \"\";", 0.5);
	}
	else if(GetItemCount($PoopWep::Wep[%key@"B"]) == 1 && GetMountedItem(0) != GetItemType($PoopWep::Wep[%key@"B"])) {
		use($PoopWep::Wep[%key@"B"]);
		$PoopWep::Tapped[%key] = "";
	}
}

editActionMap("Playmap.sae");
for(%i = 1; %i <= 10; %i++)
{
	if($PoopWep::Key[%i] != "")
	{
		bindCommand(keyboard0, make, $PoopWep::Key[%i], TO, "PoopWep::Use("@%i@");");
	}
}

Basically, makes it possible to bind 2 weapons to each key, so hitting 1 the first time brings up disc, hitting it again brings up plasma, etc. Not as useful without many base games anymore, but nice to have when it happens.

Back