Skins for Tribes 1.40

dangered

i can help you with your problem but honestly you are like the dumbest kid who can't solve a single problem on his own

every single time someone uploads a skin or a script we get 5 posts from you asking how to use it, what it does, where it goes, and what color your dick is

Don't extract anything... rename your old lushDML.zip to lushDML.backup.zip (or any other name you want) take the new lushDML.zip and put it in the base folder..

Oh and delete all those files you extracted.

Is it not obvious that it's reading both old and new files?

2cpu9sl.jpg

Yo Milk is this chess or tribes?
:rofl:

i am confused as to how these are to be used

the files need to be pft but these are png (and renaming obv does not work)

in 1.40 the pft files only carry the information for the positions and dimensions of the characters on the map, the graphical data in the pft is ignored. the png is used as the map.

just put them in your fonts folder.. if thats not working i have no idear

edit: sorry didnt read ahead!
edit: but thats good info for you people that wanna port some fonts
edit: although im not sure its completely accurate
edit: hi everybody

a much shinier health and jet hud if youre into that sort of thing (i am)

shiny.jpg

mine are a little overlapping in the ss but you get the idea

http://meeplingmedia.com/tribes/energy.zip

if you wanna edit it to your liking you should know that those are the *end* images of the health and jet bars, so they are really appearing twice in the full energy bar, but you can make it seemless and continuous if you tweak. thats why i made that horiz intensity gradient to it that kind of plateaus to the left.

Last edited:
Z;15443419 said:
a much shinier health and jet hud if youre into that sort of thing (i am)

shiny.jpg

mine are a little overlapping in the ss but you get the idear

http://meeplingmedia.com/tribes/energy.zip

if you wanna edit it to your liking you should know that those are the *end* images of the health and jet bars, so they are really appearing twice in the full energy bar, but you can make it seemless and continuous if you tweak. thats why i made that horiz intensity gradient to it that kind of plateaus to the left.

those are very nice but i have one request

can u get rid of the green for the energy hud? for some reason it makes both bars look the same. or is that a result of the gradient you are speaking of

in fact is it possible to remove the bright green tint on the ends of both bars? i want to see what it looks like ;D

Last edited:
Back