Post Screens of your newest configs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManyLith

Veteran XV
I haven't played in a long time..but i'm in the mood to do some GUI/HUD making and some terrain/building texturing...I will have a new config up asap.

*EDIT*

Latest work on Huds

New Weapon Huds:

sshot0004ss0.jpg

Last edited:
I need a working config to work from. I tried installing the new Hudbot and i can't seem to get the huds to work for it. I want to make a HL2 Version of my config.

Doing the terrain is so annoying cause there are some many images to edit. for lush terrain it's like 300 or so pics to edit....really time consuming.

Seems like no one plays Tribes anymore..lol or they have super secret configs that no one knows about!! lol ya right

ManyLith, I don't know if you saw the pm I sent you, but, I'd like to know how do you extract the terrain textures with correct palette. [/ot]

My config screenshot: imagine the hudbot default (yes).

Last edited:
Mine looks like Severed's config from the almighty links thread.

Q: Does anyone have high-res (256^2) skins for BE&DS? I've been looking for them for days and the only links I've found seem to be long dead.

Here is a Tribes 1/2 Wallpaper orT1 Loading Screen I made while back. Enjoy.

P.S. The names on the left are from the Tribes 1/2 Credits.

loading.png

Here are some other skins:

Blood Eagle Flag:

beagle.flag.png

Diamond Sword Flag:

dsword.flag.png

Repair Pack:

armorpack.png

Energy Pack:

jetpack.png

Laser Pulse: ( Has a pretty cool effect.

laserpulse.png

Will be uploading more stuff as I find it.

Mine looks like Severed's config from the almighty links thread.

Q: Does anyone have high-res (256^2) skins for BE&DS? I've been looking for them for days and the only links I've found seem to be long dead.

Yeah i will get them uploaded tomorrow.

How about the 3 people that still screw with tribes graphics agree that hudbot and .tgas are the suported formats? Let's do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back