[lasthope] 1.30 bypass

Instead of registering on that shithole cesspit forum which EasyTarget moderates, I am going to post this here. In reference to this thread: http://www.troc.us/forum/showpost.php?p=63564&postcount=311

This is in response to EasyTargets completely foreign (and moronic) opinion that everyone should have as many cheats as possible.

EasyTarget said:
we're not the ones pretending our mod can't be hacked nor claiming that no one hacks in our mod. Go stick your head back in the sand.
When has anybody claimed that nobody can "hack" with LastHope? Have you ever even read the LastHope page, you complete moron.

Quote from LastHope site
overview
this is my patch to hopefully end cheats (and not cheats that people still whine about) in tribes. unless some idiot who actually has as much time to waste on tribes as i do (or did) comes along, manages to make a really messy workaround, AND releases it, you can be (near) 100% positive nobody will be cheating in last hope servers.

You obviously suffer from reading/comprehension difficulties if you think that anybody has claimed that anything is unhackable.

Effectively what you've done, is gone and had sex with an AIDS infected prostitute. Then decided that things would be "more even" if you gave everybody AIDS, so you go along to a bunch of parties having sex with anyone you can find, and trying to rape those that don't agree with your idea, simply because you're deluded into thinking that cheats should be public.

EasyTarget and friends, you are worse than the likes of HaPpY. As even he knew what he was making were cheats. You are a virus in the Tribes community, and euthanasia is your only form of treatment.
Fuck off and stop being such complete inept retards.
Seriously.

NoFiX said:
Please don't pressure me into releasing a public bypass.
DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT

PEER PRESSURE PEER PRESSURE PEER PRESSURE

NoFiX said:
Please don't pressure me into releasing a public bypass.
The only reason you're not banned from everywhere is these threats of yours. Admins are cowards and you're a pathetic little fuck.

Lasthope started out as a request for supplementary protection for FoX. Andrew is one of the good guys so he pulled through, and LH has been a required part on the client-side of FoX since then. FoX was active 2 years before Lasthope saw daylight, and the main part of it is a proxy program, meaning server-side, meaning not possible to "bypass". So, if our little nerd from hell here wants to hack it, he first has to try and get ahold of a program he has no idea where it is or what it does, then spend hours of pathetic basement life on hacking it, and then find a way to install it on servers without anyone noticing any trespass or changed data. And all this for bragging points in a forum full of people who just loathe him for doing these things.

NoFix, you could release a bypass for the clientside parts of it, but I think and hope whatever positive force(love for the game? self respect?) that kept you from doing so in the past is still strong enough.

Slitz said:
The only reason you're not banned from everywhere is these threats of yours. Admins are cowards and you're a pathetic little fuck.

Lasthope started out as a request for supplementary protection for FoX. Andrew is one of the good guys so he pulled through, and LH has been a required part on the client-side of FoX since then. FoX was active 2 years before Lasthope saw daylight, and the main part of it is a proxy program, meaning server-side, meaning not possible to "bypass". So, if our little nerd from hell here wants to hack it, he first has to try and get ahold of a program he has no idea where it is or what it does, then spend hours of pathetic basement life on hacking it, and then find a way to install it on servers without anyone noticing any trespass or changed data. And all this for bragging points in a forum full of people who just loathe him for doing these things.

NoFix, you could release a bypass for the clientside parts of it, but I think and hope whatever positive force(love for the game? self respect?) that kept you from doing so in the past is still strong enough.

FoX *is* LastHope. If it's *anything* more, you should have no problems dealing with a bypass.

Proxy? :rofl: In other-words, a server-side gimmick which can easily be subdued client-side.

NoFiX said:
FoX *is* LastHope. If it's *anything* more, you should have no problems dealing with a bypass.

Proxy? :rofl: In other-words, a server-side gimmick which can easily be subdued client-side.
The only problem is the time it takes to update - Time I don't have. It's good for us all, especially yourself, if you keep believing what you say though, so let's leave it at that.

Slitz said:
The only problem is the time it takes to update - Time I don't have. It's good for us all, especially yourself, if you keep believing what you say though, so let's leave it at that.

You must've missed the part where I said the bypass I wrote allows me to run an entirely different exectuable; Tribes 1.11 for example. The current build of LastHope cannot get around this bypass.

Oh, and ma(y)be instead of calling me pathetic, you should be thanking me for the DoSFix code that andrew implemented into Lasthope(fox). Fuckin faggot.

Last edited:
Amadeus, it's the other way around m8.

NoFix, you're still stuck with clientside modifications. And I would thank you for dosfix if you didn't act like an idiot and piss on everyone else's work all the time.

Slitz said:
NoFix, you're still stuck with clientside modifications. And I would thank you for dosfix if you didn't act like an idiot and piss on everyone else's work all the time.

Name one thing FoX does, reliably, server-side, to subdue cheating. By subdue, I mean; annoyance / detection / protection.

Back