[lasthope] 1.30 bypass

LastHope is indeed gay.

Locking variables to what the developer prefers and re-adding CRC checking is the stupidest of anti-cheat one could think of. It's on par with Dave G thinking built-in flag finders was a good idea for Tribes 2, or Quake 4 developers making 110 the maximum allowable FOV.

albeit Andrew said that it was only designed for pubs, and idiots who use it on "competition" servers are just that.

Andrew isn't likely to make a competition-oriented alternative until "the community" calls him a stupid retarded faggot again though, like all the other times he killed Tribes :p
Regardless of who it is requesting it.

zAdmin 0.81 with 1.11 had practically all the anti-cheat anyone really needed (hm.exe protection), LastHope was just spawned by his dislike of being chained by a bunch of useless retards on pubs who should've been using other weapons, at a time he assumed competitive Tribes had died (technically it has if you don't count LT as competitive tribes)..

Take a look at euro FStat/FoX for a perfect example of what an anti-cheat system shouldn't be. It doesn't allow any customization whatsoever, which is what kept most people playing Tribes for so long.

The one thing i hate about LastHope is that it makes GamePlay feel So much freaking Slower than it really is in 1.11. I can't Stand LastHope...i'd rather deel with all the Interpolate and HM.exe..then play on Slowass LastHope..

i can get down with the ungayification of a fully interpolated pub-life. and if you pub with some juiced out config nowadays then you are gayer than lasthope could ever hope to be.

doh sorry, misunderstood what you wanted to bypass.

that's all the info I have. it was sent to me anonymously but maybe you can find a thing or two in there that can help you figure out how to use it for what you want also?

Back