¤¤ºShow Me Your Configsº¤¤(Add Pics!)

D3V said:
sshot0013.jpg

hahaha is that a skin for a colour aimbot?

do you really expect to get away with posting that shit and no one noticing?

Actually...you can make them like that if ya want to and you can make the Happy Mod thigns over thier heads liek that too..with out useing happy mod..

ManyLith said:
Actually...you can make them like that if ya want to and you can make the Happy Mod thigns over thier heads liek that too..with out useing happy mod..

i didn't say anything about the iff's.

But i question why someone would use a bright red skin with green tints around the head and body.

Plastic said:
i didn't say anything about the iff's.

But i question why someone would use a bright red skin with green tints around the head and body.
the skin is just red, green tints = damage spots. people have red skins so that they are easier to see.

eskimofo said:
KOS: When is that disc model coming :p

actually right now its being a total bitch when i try to import it, and aside from that there are a few real-world things that im tending to instead, but as soon as i figure this stupid thing out ill have a public release

(for those that care, basically once i added the disc, one, or neither of the models were visible, aka, you could have a disc, or a launcher, not both, or maybe not either, and for some reason its still doing it, and i've remade the uv map twice already trying to fix it)

allen.jpg

Ya this config is old, the only new thing about it are the HUDbot skins and radar.

I like it plain and simple.

Stripped + my stuff

Rosco-SS said:
allen.jpg

Ya this config is old, the only new thing about it are the HUDbot skins and radar.

I like it plain and simple.
Stripped + my stuff

What are all the Huds and Scripts you have at the bottom? I want them..

Stripped 1.21

The deathud is Crunchys splitmsg, converted for stripped.

The flag HUD is called daeHUD, by daerid.

ItemHUD is crunchys, for stripped.

Back