[T1] Post your config again (again) ((again)).

I found a cool website that has neat gui stuff. I got the art from this site and just modded it.

http://www.guistuff.com

toxic.jpg

SUBLIME STOP POSTING SHITTY OVERDONE HUDBOT THINGS, THEY ARE SHIT. ENTIRELY TOO MUCH EFFORT AND TIME SPENT INTO ATTEMPTING TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE IT FROM THE EARLY 90S FUTURISM...

fucking gay.

hey murmur, shut up.

You're post is more useless than his by far...

He is just showing what can be done.. aka helping you out, maybe there is something that he posts that someone might want, get off your self created high horse and realize this.

RagingBunny said:
hey murmur, shut up.

You're post is more useless than his by far...

He is just showing what can be done.. aka helping you out, maybe there is something that he posts that someone might want, get off your self created high horse and realize this.

RB you are a moron, please recolor your skins because you are soo awesome.
i think we get the idea of what can be done already, we dont need your self-righteousness getting in the way of clear opinions

You know, Andrew spent a lot of time workin on hudbot. I think it only makes sense that we show what we've created. If you don't like it you can..

a. sftu
b. continue to post your useless comments and make yourself look like a bigger ass than you already have.
c. post some of the stuff you've made that is so much better?

My guess is you are incapable of making anything. Do yourself a favor and lighen up, it will benefit you greatly. Why I took the time to post this i don't know, people like you just don't get it.

Heres to a nicer you!

Alarik said:
RB you are a moron, please recolor your skins because you are soo awesome.
i think we get the idea of what can be done already, we dont need your self-righteousness getting in the way of clear opinions

Hmm, lets think about this.

First, the only reason i recolor the skins is because people request them.. This is the idea of skinning, its for the community.

I am not skinning to show can be done, I am skinning b/c i have been asked for a long time by a few people to release my old skins in high res form...

self-righteousness... clear opinions?

I think you need to go back and reconsider what you are trying to say.

Oh ya, kill that horse you are on. thanks :)

heh, thats minimalistic, but at the same time.. i for some reason dont believe that i would be satisfied w/ a minimalistic huds created by anyone but me because im like... into less than the minimum... i just barely have shit there.. ;)

yours is still better looking though...

-r3y

Back