[T1] Post your config again (again) ((again)).

sshot0026.jpg

Hmmm, since I'm a little too lazy to search, I might as well ask it here...

Is there a default .png for HudBot (the most recent version) for setting the reticle?

Okay, these are cool configs. Except with mine, I want Presto's Team HUD at the bottom of the page. I got it working, but then it also erased the top right half of the Chat window along with the quick invo thing not working when it drops 3 repair packs. (I was using Bad Billy's d/led version Tribes btw).

The way I did it was installing Presto, and then adding on the exec("Presto\\Install.cs") to the bottom/top of the autoexec.cs file. It work and it was there, except the clock and scores to the right of the chat box was erased. Can anyone tell me what's wrong with it?

Nio said:
Okay, these are cool configs. Except with mine, I want Presto's Team HUD at the bottom of the page. I got it working, but then it also erased the top right half of the Chat window along with the quick invo thing not working when it drops 3 repair packs. (I was using Bad Billy's d/led version Tribes btw).

The way I did it was installing Presto, and then adding on the exec("Presto\\Install.cs") to the bottom/top of the autoexec.cs file. It work and it was there, except the clock and scores to the right of the chat box was erased. Can anyone tell me what's wrong with it?
I don't know what you're talking about. You'd have to post your config.

This is bad_billy's config, then one SeVeReD posted a download link for without Presto
without.jpg
Now here it is with:
with.jpg

As you can see, the whole to the right of the chat box isn't there (the one to keep your scores and everything). I at least just want that Team HUD at the bottom of the page. With Presto in, the quick inventory thing doesn't work either. Any way to make these two things compatible?

thats a custom ppl -- to change it it changes all the backgrounds from grey to whatever color you make em. if you look at the config pic bad_billy posted on page 1 you see his tabhud is that trans blue, but the rest of the trans backgrounds are the same color.

eh sublimezg, i got no use for a big picture of what pack im wearing cuz i generally know what ive got on.. that or a use for a fps hud... wow, im suddenly losing frames... thatll will help me win games... and no, i dont have a clock on my desk... so i need a clock in game.... ah, and the super high textures will make playing tribes THAT much more fun.... as if it wasnt already.... it looks pretty though..

"strictly functional" thats my config...

-r3y

TheRealMysterio said:
eh sublimezg, i got no use for a big picture of what pack im wearing cuz i generally know what ive got on.. that or a use for a fps hud... wow, im suddenly losing frames... thatll will help me win games... and no, i dont have a clock on my desk... so i need a clock in game.... ah, and the super high textures will make playing tribes THAT much more fun.... as if it wasnt already.... it looks pretty though..

"strictly functional" thats my config...

-r3y

calm down silly newb

Last edited:
Back