[T1] Post your config again (again) ((again)).

FishStix said:
funny how mine is practically identicle to bad_'s :lol:

Gee I bet it looks a lot like this :) Thanks BadBilly

sshot0003.JPG

Nio said:
SeVeReD, is there any way to configure your config so that it can also run things like NewOpts and Presto Pack?

I really have no idea... this is real just BadBilly's Tribes he sent me with a couple skin changes... which is really just all [meph]DooM!'s brillance. Perhaps he can/will/might answer that... and then again perhaps not?... but really, just keep a copy (or not cause you can always dl it again) and start changing it and see if it works. gl and ... heh keep us posted. I might try some presto myself...

btw What script(s) were you hoping to run that aren't on there?

Last edited:
SeVeReD said:
What script(s) were you hoping to run that aren't on there?

I was going to go for NewOpts, Presto Pack, FastOpts, and maybe a Ski Script for something minimal. I tried doing everything myself, but it kinda got a little messy and ended up screwing with the config again.

Nio said:
I was going to go for NewOpts, Presto Pack, FastOpts, and maybe a Ski Script for something minimal. I tried doing everything myself, but it kinda got a little messy and ended up screwing with the config again.

Jesus, that isn't minimal; that's bloated and slow (Presto and NewOpts...).

Great to see some of my hudbot building textures being used in some of these screenshots. Thanks guys, I apprecaite the support! :)

-Ex

Back