Lets see those Configs boys!

Well I'm trying.

sshot0129.jpg

I need new explosions, and complete weapon set (etc) i got BadBilly's disc, sweet job :)

Hudbot stuff (T:V) and Evita 1.7 along with Tim's Time hud :c

T1Config2.PNG

Last edited:
haha yeah i have a lot to say
and ill keep saying it

my geforce blew up so i use glide now. so i cant make anything.
the reason i say anything about all the shittyness is because it seems like no one has any sort of taste. it isnt hard to make a simple gui that looks halfway decent. the thing that i dont understand is how people (a) make these ass configs and (b) use them at all. i wouldnt be able to play with such ass-ness.

DOD said:
Let us see your config.
dont even start

edit: http://upload.serverseed.com/pictars3/sshot0129.jpg
are you goddamn kidding me

Last edited:
neehl said:
haha yeah i have a lot to say
and ill keep saying it

my geforce blew up so i use glide now. so i cant make anything.
the reason i say anything about all the shittyness is because it seems like no one has any sort of taste. it isnt hard to make a simple gui that looks halfway decent. the thing that i dont understand is how people (a) make these ass configs and (b) use them at all. i wouldnt be able to play with such ass-ness.

dont even start

LoL excuses,excuses. So go buy another videocard. Or ask your parents.

Like i said I'm trying, atleast I have something to show. We're still waiting for your config.

sorry. maybe my criticism makes it seem like i care more than i do. i assure you my hate is just boredom. and i dont like ugly things. oh well
oh and sorry my parents wont just drop a couple hundred on a new video game graphics e-processor, friend

Back