T1 with better graphics?

Jess said:
Andrew's Challenge #14214312: Make the radar spin to face the direction you face. so that you see the terrain in the radar as you see it .. relationship wise
Challenge #14214312: Check

Jess said:
Andrew's Challenge #14214312: Make the radar spin to face the direction you face. so that you see the terrain in the radar as you see it .. relationship wise
It does..

Edit: What Runar/DooM said

Deceptikon said:
insisting that he himself installs lasthope on servers and helping himself to logs and passwords?

Nope, thats not accurate. First off, its Andrews request. If you go to the lasthope site, the server code isnt public. He originally wanted this on the 5150 servers and heaven. I think our server was the first to publically beta test it. After that I was given instructions on the .90b server code that I have followed to the level, and if you dont like it tough. Second, I dont touch other files. Many of the servers that have lasthope, I dont have admin on. So If you see someone with my nick join a server and login with sad, then those ops should check ip's cause I only have sad to those servers where that admin gave it to me.

Also, I gave them(server ops) the option to talk to andrew. If they dont want me to do it, I just happily pass them along to andrew. No skin off my back.

So on that happy note,

BITE ME !!!

p.s.

Most lasthope servers were configured by me to begin with ! Either a full build/upload or assistance with the zadmin config.

Now you can GAG yourself Deceptikon

Last edited:
windexy said:
How did [[[[ibA.]^pOsR] aka newbie and moron end up with admin on so many servers suddenly. :closet:

As always, its so great hearing from you isuk. Wish you would drop by more often. I know you get your kicks by coming after me. Also way to go smurfing as me lately. Also using sads that dont belong to you. I think thats you anyways.

Well take care BRO ! :kiss:

HAHAHAHA

Back