Phantomstranger/KOS

He's on holiday at the moment, I can't wait for these models though :p

Maybe Phantomstranger could start work on a Heavy/Female replacement?
(It doesn't HAVE to be female to replace it..)

rahxephon0429.jpg

^done - head wings and i changed his feet, its really low poly but it should work ok in-game

sunset.jpg

^ugh, i got pretty far with this before leaving but nowhere near done, the poly count will be fairly high so i will add lods to make it less of a resource hog

right now thats all i can give you, ive made random parts for other robots but not enough to put them all together to 1 model and texturing is a little crazy

ill post pics and everything else when i get home, and can actually open the files

well not to be too much of a snob I've been working on some models.

but I did mine on something no one requested.

here is what I have so far

alpha_front.jpg

alpha_back.jpg

and here is what the original looks like

draw.gif

it's a legioss off of mospedia. they just came out with the figures for it and I thought it would be a nice little added bonus to all the figures being made. the only thing left to model are the arms and the back piece. the back piece is actually a front of an airplane.

here's what the figures look like.
PRO_148_2_3567.jpg

^^^^^let me know if you can't see that^^^^^^

anyway I will eventually release all of them once I get the model of the first one done. the rest are just different heads and colors.

notice also the model isn't posed so it might look a little off to most people. trust me though there's nothing wrong with it. that's just the way it is before you rig it.

also I am going to make a seperate version for sarca with wings on the heads.

Last edited:
<3 2 U! :clap:

btw, this may sound like a stupid question to all you modelling geniouses, but how does the "hotbox" work?

Last edited:
KamaKAzii said:
<3 2 U! :clap:

btw, this may sound like a stupid question to all you modelling geniouses, but how does the "hotbox" work?

ah, you are talking about maya. basically it is a huge shortcut menu for every command in maya. so you hold down the space bar and then you see a bunch of submenus (you need to turn all of them on to see all of them) then you hold down the right mouse over a menu title and a list pops down. you scroll down from there to commands or submenus.

roflmao! way2suck kama. sorry, i meant "hitbox", as in the area that the disc will actually explode on impact when aimed at a model in t1... i shouldve proofread :( although that maya knowledge is nice to know.

KamaKAzii said:
roflmao! way2suck kama. sorry, i meant "hitbox", as in the area that the disc will actually explode on impact when aimed at a model in t1... i shouldve proofread :( although that maya knowledge is nice to know.

good question. as far as I know hitbox is based on the bounding box on the model. which is basically just a huge box that encompasses the model. when another object (which has a bounds box as well) collides with said model the game applies the damage. the game is supposed to apply damage differently based on where you are getting hit at but I doubt it would matter being most of the weapons have blast damage.

Back