Phantomstranger/KOS

if KOS doesn't post by next week I will try to get in touch with him and get him to give me what he has. then I'll try to finish it off.

otherwise maybe he is hard at work on the stuff and just hasn't had alot of time to do everything.

just letting you know

1 no i am not dead, as grid said im in toronto right now, away from everything =\ (im on my uncle's computer and it is both old, and not at the house i am staying at, so i cant do anything with it either)

2 i didnt have time to finish the models and get them sent to phantom unfortunately, packing took longer then expected(along with a few other mishaps) BUT, when i get back (the 16th) ill hopefully be able to get everything off to phantom and everything will be fully released asap

3 in the release, for anyone that wants to make custom skins, i will include full 512x512 and 256x256 reference textures and i look forward to seeing the kickass stuff people can come up with :)

till the 16th i probably wont be able to get on tw much(if at all) so dont expect anything right away, and again sorry for not having anything released yet, but being 2000 miles from home, theres not much i can do about it yet

Back