Phantomstranger/KOS

R@ND0M

Veteran X
Are either of you able to make models like this for Tribes 1?
I was searching for Wallpapers earlier, and this "thing" looked like it'd make a cool T1 model :p

rahxephon0429.jpg

MAYBE minus the gay wing/head things

update:

s_gun_o02.gif

s_gun_z06.gif

s_gun_z07.gif

s_gun_z09.gif

s_gun_a01.gif

s_gun_a01_2.gif

s_gun_a06.gif

Last edited:
Definately.

Those are the "futuristic" models I picture when I think of a game with Jetpacks though.. or maybe crap like from Neon Genesis Evangelion

Anyone else have any cool pics/ideas? :p

R@ND0M said:
Definately.

Those are the "futuristic" models I picture when I think of a game with Jetpacks though.. or maybe crap like from Neon Genesis Evangelion

Anyone else have any cool pics/ideas? :p

That series was very much of a ripoff of evangelion. :p

model it? yes
get it in tribes and working? no =\

atm theres a few reasons i cant get it into tribes(one of the main ones being i havent been able to find my tribes cd since i reformatted :( )

but if phantomstranger would do the skeletal stuff for me(or if i can actually find a way to learn max's overly confusing and ultimately pointless character tools) it could be done

Last edited:
Shinigami said:
That series was very much of a ripoff of evangelion. :p

ved, I've never watched it.
I was just searching for cool backgrounds and "RahXephon" came up w/ that dude on it.
I think it looks a bit better than some of the EVA's, and with the right animations that thing would look tight in game.

What would you prefer to see in it RB? :p
I'm sick of seeing humans and "realism" in every single FPS I play..

R@ND0M said:
Are either of you able to make models like this for Tribes 1?
I was searching for Wallpapers earlier, and this "thing" looked like it'd make a cool T1 model :p

MAYBE minus the gay wing/head things

yes. quite easily.

KOS said:
model it? yes
get it in tribes and working? no =\

atm theres a few reasons i cant get it into tribes(one of the main ones being i havent been able to find my tribes cd since i reformatted )

but if phantomstranger would do the skeletal stuff for me(or if i can actually find a way to learn max's overly confusing and ultimately pointless character tools) it could be done

go ahead model and texture it. when you are done message me or email me and I will do the rest of it.

Back