[T1 release] Skies maybe ?

in that case you probably used the lighting to create the bump mapping... its sorda close to bump mapping.

i can probably hook you up with some bump mapping.. if you have a texture that you'd like to add some depth to let me know... its pretty simple... and yes i could even do your skies as well in max... all i need is the images and your on your way.

maybe ill show some samples

Please release soon sarca. Or at least tell us what your plans are for releasing. Like if your going to release them all at once or just a few at a time. Plz! some info!

3d max capabilities (i did the raptor skin render)

3dstrange.jpg

3delectricity.jpg

3dvortex.jpg

3dgalaxy.jpg

3dmoon.jpg

3dnova.jpg

3dpyramid.jpg

3dbluedwarf.jpg

3dfireice.jpg

3dlake.jpg

3dgravity.jpg

3dcave.jpg

3dskin.jpg

this is a model i been working on... its a remake... modified a bit
http://members.verizon.net/~cmckee1/3d/feather.mov

why post screenshots of things that you cannot put into tribes?

either:

1. get originals or
2. create them (UR I hope you can, that'd be cool)
3. gimme gimme gimme

If I had the skies formatted right.. I would be able to port them in-game in a day, after I've talked to Sarca, of course ;)

I'm sure he would work on them if he didn't have more important things to do.

Problem is.. I haven't been able to generate something nice looking, following his instructions :|

UltraRaptor : get some 1024*128 seamless skies going so I can work on them :p

heh thats the good thing about max;)

im not sure if max is good for all those pro skies that you see but its very capable as you can see with little testings

edit: 800 by 600 is the max i believe

Last edited:
Sure.. why not?

paint01.jpg

paint02.jpg

On a more serious note, I will start working as soon as I find a copy of Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro. I mean MS Paint is way cool.. but you know :p

If you need to show your own work, can you reply to my more recent sky thread ? The one m00g00 posted for me. This one is too old ;)

http://deadkid.war3z.to/list2c.html

You can get photoshop from that site. Oh, and on another note. I was wondering if there are any other new terrain texures besides lush and mars. I have both of those along with skys but I would like to get a whole set for all the terrains and skys.

FrkKevin said:
***WAREZ***

You can get photoshop from that site. Oh, and on another note. I was wondering if there are any other new terrain texures besides lush and mars. I have both of those along with skys but I would like to get a whole set for all the terrains and skys.

warez ban

Back