Simo0wnz tribes video

SlipKnot said:
Fk u they r good bots moron, have u ever tried them?

They r ffking good compared to some newbs.

Your a fucking idiot. Bots always go in the same place. Always. Unless they are on the ground in which case you cant MA them.

Tard

Xeri0us said:
Your a fucking idiot. Bots always go in the same place. Always. Unless they are on the ground in which case you cant MA them.

Tard

Actually, SpoonBOT and VooBOT programmed bots somewhat well, and they could also "jet." "Jet" meaning fly up 100 meters in the air in less than a second. :lol:

SlipKnot said:
dude i wasnt mocking yer shots i just dont really think guys

with low pings that get such good shots should be given lots of credit

any way i havnt even seen the avi, but i am a bit of a tri hard movie

maker my self, so if you could contact me and tell me how to do some

effects that would be sweet..

www.endemic.org.au/~slipknot/t1avi.zip

thats on of mine

www.endemic.org.au/~slipknot/l33t.zip

both are small but its cos im on 56k can upload mass things.

Id really like to learn how to do some sweet effects... So yeah thx..

That SelfMA was retarded and that 'l33t' shot was a joke.

Ambient7 said:
Actually, SpoonBOT and VooBOT programmed bots somewhat well, and they could also "jet." "Jet" meaning fly up 100 meters in the air in less than a second. :lol:

Still, the fact that hes gloating about MAin bots is truly lame.

Xeri0us said:
Still, the fact that hes gloating about MAin bots is truly lame.

I do have to admit I tried out the "Guard" (HoF) bot of SpoonBOT, and it was actually worth a challenge.

It took me forever to get it to stand on a team's flag, just so I could cap from the other team (for practice). I set the "IQ" level of the bots to an arbitrarily large number (99999999) so that they would be "harder." Unfortunately for me, the HoF bot kept CGing me down before I could hit the flag. :| Nade spamming and discs wouldn't even knock it off the flag (and the bots couldn't use packs, either).

jesus christ xerious just take movies for what they are and stop being an asshole
they arent made for people like you to bitch about
that self ma was hilarious

i didnt say my shots are the best i just pointed out that its no big

feat for a lpb to get a ma, that was my point, not that i am the best

ma'er in the world or some thing, i just pointed out that ma's r easy

with 50 ping.

Kriss Kross how did you become so sexy... And btw Slipknot, 300-600m is a bit crazy... unless the pesron is flying straight up and down. but even then no1 in the world would be able to nail ever one ;)

Self ma was original, well done.

l33t shot fucking sucked, I've 56k'ers hit ma's (look @ old natural).

simo0wnz, was decent at best.

KamaKAzii said:
Kriss Kross how did you become so sexy... And btw Slipknot, 300-600m is a bit crazy... unless the pesron is flying straight up and down. but even then no1 in the world would be able to nail ever one ;)

growin' up on the streets of compton does things to u..

Ambient7 said:
I do have to admit I tried out the "Guard" (HoF) bot of SpoonBOT, and it was actually worth a challenge.

It took me forever to get it to stand on a team's flag, just so I could cap from the other team (for practice). I set the "IQ" level of the bots to an arbitrarily large number (99999999) so that they would be "harder." Unfortunately for me, the HoF bot kept CGing me down before I could hit the flag. :| Nade spamming and discs wouldn't even knock it off the flag (and the bots couldn't use packs, either).
holy shit you suck :lol:

Back