[t1] chain tracers?

FSB-SPY said:
I've played this game for far too long to not know how to manipulate chainers to my advantage. ;)

STOP USING THE MALE BODY THEN PLZ, U SCARE ME WHEN I SEE U RUNNING AROUND IN PUBS... I BE LIKE OMG ITS MALE ARMOR ?!?!!?!? :rawr:

:scared:

_Laggeh_ said:
STOP USING THE MALE BODY THEN PLZ, U SCARE ME WHEN I SEE U RUNNING AROUND IN PUBS... I BE LIKE OMG ITS MALE ARMOR ?!?!!?!? :rawr:

:scared:

copy all lfemale files
rename all instances of lfemale to larmor

boom all female

KOS said:
1. i see them because i look around constantly until i see a black pixel or a BIG RED ARROW

2. they only go to 1 spot, their flag, get there first(and if nobody else has called it) GRAB THE FLAG AND RUN, it might only buy u a few seconds but when hes about to cap a few seconds makes a lot of a difference :p it dosent matter if they switch directions, meet him at his base and kill him

3. or u know, follow the chaingun bullets and zoom in on who ur teammates are shooting, or then again u could look for that bright glow around the capper, either one

and for those that use happyflag, yea sure they know where the flag is, but if u go offence and theres at least 1 other person, they will usually have found the capper already, if not zoom in on ppl and look to see who has the flag
1. Behind hills, ex RD when you have no sensor. Or when a capper uses a "good" route and you arent looking in the right direction, sensor helps alot there. Or multiple cappers, eX: vs a good team they will usualy do this.
2. That is HORRIBLE LD :rofl: That's last chance stuff, you still havent explaind how you're going to get by their LD on a lamma route..
3. So you assume your teammates in pubs are NOT cheating??
Thats how you find him once your team has found him. But what if your team has not found the enemy capper yet?
So you see the bright glow around the capper on SB, when he is hiding behind a few hills... ? Glow works for BF/CoN/SF and (insert dark map name here) but thats about it. And dispite what you think, playing with 100% non cheaters it is hard to find the capper with an entire team looking. I can remember early OGL matches (putting it far back enough so that there werent cheats, or at least widespread ones) where we would look for the flag with and 8 man O and still take 5-10 mins.

RedSpider(Real) said:
1. when a capper uses a "good" route and you arent looking in the right direction, sensor helps alot there. Or multiple cappers, eX: vs a good team they will usualy do this.

2. That is HORRIBLE LD :rofl: That's last chance stuff, you still havent explaind how you're going to get by their LD on a lamma route..

3. So you assume your teammates in pubs are NOT cheating??
Thats how you find him once your team has found him. But what if your team has not found the enemy capper yet?
So you see the bright glow around the capper on SB, when he is hiding behind a few hills... ?

1. thats why u look everywhere, so that they dont suprise you, i would use a mini commander screen if i could get it and then i would use it, but too many times ive gone into the commander screen just in time to watch myself get mine disc'd before i get out, or before the lag of doing that wears off(lag between switching weapons or going into any screen other then the play screen =\)

theres almost always more then 1 person capping, ive stopped them many times, its only when > 3 come and i run out of mines that i cant stop them(ie snipe, disc, turn around mine disc, mine disc again and maybe chase if that didnt work)

2. that is my last resort, i usually just d or chase the flag carrier because he just came from where i am so i know exactly who it is. and im good at not dieing :p many times ive faced a whole team of ld and still lasted a while, the key is keep moving, shoot ppl and etc, i also distract while ppl cap, for some reason ppl just dont like me :shrug:

3. i dont care if my teammates cheat and have flag finder etc for the same reason i dont think its a huge advantage, he still needs to get there and kill the flag carrier

and im almost always LD or LFD so i pretty much always see the person grab the flag and where their going, and in the servers i play in they usually dont change directions very often(these servers being heaven/hell, OS west and 5150 west, with some others occasionally)

1. So when you're "looking everywhere" you see a capper, and you go to stop him, then another capper comes in while you're killing the first..
You would've seen him with cmd screen..
2. So you know his name.. still dont see how that helps when chasing. However a HUGE FLAG WOULD HELP.
3. Thats the wrong attitude.. so you just proved yourself wrong here. Saying that you can find capper w/o happyflag by watching your teammates, then saying that you dont care if they cheat.. so they are using happyflag and you're using them. So if they didnt know where the capper was you wouldnt.

From now on I'm just going to reply with:
Play vs a GOOD team/Not on pubs.

Last edited:
RedSpider(Real) said:
1. So when you're "looking everywhere" you see a capper, and you go to stop him, then another capper comes in while you're killing the first..
2. So you know his name.. still dont see how that helps when chasing. However a HUGE FLAG WOULD HELP.
3. Thats the wrong attitude.. so you just proved yourself wrong here. Saying that you can find capper w/o happyflag by watching your teammates, then saying that you dont care if they cheat.. so they are using happyflag and you're using them. So if they didnt know where the capper was you wouldnt.

going have to ditto that, even if you know the name, yes you can waypoint him, but if your pulse is down which it probably will be if you play a good team you wont see him or your compass wont change till hes within hmmmm 60 m and a fast capper, thats like 1-2 seconds . and that without taking clearers into consideration

RedSpider(Real) said:

1. actually i yell INCOMING <insert direction> and snipe him quickly, the other LFD's go to kill him, i look around and if theres someone else incoming i kill them, and you wouldnt see him soon enough if ur sensors are down which is what u keep bringing up

2. i dont care about the name, i follow the model as it flies away and chase that down, if i lose him or get killed i just go straight to his base, if hes about to cap i llama grab it and try to get as far away as possible

3. i would look for him and kill him(a few good places to check are behind the base, inside it, in the general area of the base or close to oob) teammates shooting tend to help however

whether my teammates cheat or not is up to them, but its a good way to know really quickly where someone is(look at who they are chasing down IF you dont know already who u should be chasing)

i rarely play snowy maps so a glow stands out pretty well

im not in a clan so yes im speaking from experience with pubs.... lots of pubs

but there are good ppl in there, sometimes

its easier to be an LFD when everyone uses the same 10 routes over and over, mostly its just look left/right and u see them

i'll just tell you now before you waste more time arguing

it's ALOT different in matches, especially matches with "good" teams

-kllr2001- said:
im gonna make all the light armor look like Heavy armor and all the heavy armor look like light armor :rofl:

The skins themselves don't match up (harmor.bmp wouldn't fit on larmor.bmp nor lfemale.bmp), so you need to have the models switched around too, I believe.

u gotta replace every instance of one with the other :p

and yes i know its different in matches, but like i said I rarely use it

you do what u want/need i dont need it so i dont use it

religion threads are a great waste of time :)

on the wavelength forums a while back it reached about 30 pages before it was closed... and the idiot just wouldnt take no for an answer, so he started about 8 new ones

that was probably the most ive ever read on a forum

Back