[TribalWarrior on Sci-Fi] Gameshow starts tonight (Tues/Mar10) @ 9cst/10est plzwatch!

Really, after catching a glimpse of Ciji in the first commercial I ever saw for WCG, I could tell immediately that she was going to be a drama-inciting, dishonest, emo, slut bitch. I don't understand how even after seeing her in multiple episodes, other people still somehow are so stupid and naive that they believe otherwise.

It isn't just what Ciji said and people are taking her word for it... I mean the show's producers must have spent some time in creative editing of the footage to make everything line up with her version of the events. Right?

You were practically making "fuck me" eyes to her the entire episode leading up to the event in the bathroom and your isolation room ramblings about her don't help your side of the story.

You say it didn't happen and I believe you.

I'm just saying, for the rest of the world, outside TW, who don't have the luxury of hearing your side of the story, this is the way it looks.

Last edited:
Honestly even w/o his side she looked bat shit crazy. I mean unless he fucked her there was nothing to warrant that kind of response.

haha well i think a lot of people think like you guys because the feedback I get is 95% positive

the hatemail i get is few and far between and usually from really creepy looking ciji fans anyways :]

ciji fans have to be creepy

that bitch looks like a goblin

i mean look at her ex-boyfriend, emo anime "i'm going to shoot up my school" Dante

I'm just glad one of the few non elitist people won. I swear for a lot of lackluster performances in games those people still talk like they're the end all be all. Little humility might help them out.

How exactly do you become a "fan" or a reality show contestant anyway (unless of course you know them or something like we have here with Mark)?

Congrats on the win, finally found time to watch them all online.

I'm sure it was probably mentioned in this thread, but your gamertag is, well, not really awe inspiring, like thrash, or fatality, or those other pro gamers :D . Dunno how you'd be able to endorse a line of sound cards with that one.

But congrats on a good job.

Congrats on the win, finally found time to watch them all online.

I'm sure it was probably mentioned in this thread, but your gamertag is, well, not really awe inspiring, like thrash, or fatality, or those other pro gamers :D . Dunno how you'd be able to endorse a line of sound cards with that one.

But congrats on a good job.

pssst It was Thresh, not Thrash. ;-)

Back