[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Damn that's crazy, a guy who owns golf courses all his life and his hobby is golf; went golfing. Keep us updated! VERY compelling stuff!

you know ive never really been golfing for real
ive been screen golfing and ive been to driving ranges
ofc minigolf
but never a real honest to god game of golf

91755694_3376495115697904_6679081857935474688_n.jpg

No media conspiracy, that's the timeline.

i appreciate ur bigly srsly peer reviewed citations and ~full on~ quotes there in the bigly proper apa format (i kno u roll apa b/c ur a liberal and mla is a racist white conspiracy 4 ppl who use racist shit like math) in ur well thought out modern day equivalent of a chuck asay cartoon b/c ur a bigly srs academic who takes internet arguments very srsly

6-8% of the left are so brainwashed they will never accept reality. In other news watching Bernie Bros shred Alyssa Milano is pretty funny. The left can't meme for shit but they are very good at eating one another.

Pretty sure the Don will be the reigning golf champ of presidents by the end. He does love being outside on the course. Even more than Obama. He has a bit of Rodney Dangerfield/Caddyshack in him for sure.

That golf meme needs an entry on 1/31 for when Trump suggested a travel ban from China and the dems shot him down as xenophobic.

I saw that and instantly thought - ok but what about the bats?

I am ready to throw my hat firmly into the "this was caused by Chinese scientists fucking around with bat virii at the Wuhan lab" camp.

Who knows, they are so stupid someone might have been peddling their lab bats at the market. :shrug:

They weren't fucking around. They did it on purpose. Our economy was great. Now not so much. Cause and effect.

China will pay dearly for what they have done.

I saw that and instantly thought - ok but what about the bats?

I am ready to throw my hat firmly into the "this was caused by Chinese scientists fucking around with bat virii at the Wuhan lab" camp.

Who knows, they are so stupid someone might have been peddling their lab bats at the market. :shrug:

When this virus first broke, i distinctly remember one of the origin stories was that there were virus labs in Wuhan and this 'escaped' from it somehow.

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the country's top medical expert on the coronavirus pandemic and a member of President Donald Trump's coronavirus task force, is facing threats to his personal safety and now requires personal security from law enforcement at all times, including at his home, a source confirms to CNN.

A law enforcement official told CNN that the Department of Health and Human Services Inspector General, the agency's law enforcement arm, asked the US Marshals Service for assistance following threats to Fauci. The Marshals then deputized HHS officers to act as personal security for the doctor.
The Washington Post first reported the threats to Fauci and the increased security.
A source also confirmed to CNN last week the presence of several members of the Washington, DC, Metropolitan Police Department stationed at all times around Fauci's home in the district. The source added the stepped up visible police presence was a response to growing threats to Fauci's safety, though the source of the threats was not identified.

Nation's top coronavirus expert Dr. Anthony Fauci forced to beef up security as death threats increase - CNNPolitics

We try to drive trains into huge medical ships, we make death threats to the most knowledgeable virologist in the country, pastors continue to have service, kids continue to go on spring break, retards lick toilets

We deserve this pandemic. Time to thin this herd a little and give the Darwin contestants their reward

When this virus first broke, i distinctly remember one of the origin stories was that there were virus labs in Wuhan and this 'escaped' from it somehow.

Not were. Are. Wuhan Institute of Virology is one of them.

We deserve this pandemic. Time to thin this herd a little and give the Darwin contestants their reward

No and no. We were attacked and playing God is never a good idea.

Back