top secret player ratings

i think you're missing a few key metrics:
- grit
- intuition
- griminess

these could shake up the entire rankings

I trust ucl's list over this list.
Russia must be involved in the making of this list.

Trump2.jpg

but real talk can rtcll even cap? that 9.0 looks photoshopped, I see a 4 or a 5 there. :no:

rtcll 10/10 intelligence, the highest 'intelligence' score of anyone on the list

this is a guy that accused me of cheating because he couldn't figure out how i knew that if a capper 'disappeared' behind a hill out on the edge of DX that they'd be popping out from behind that same hill a few seconds later

im not saying he's a bad triber - he's an amazing gamer in general

but the most intelligent triber playing? :rofl:

this very specific instance of which I have no recollection in a time where many people were using perm iffs is the defining reason I should not get 10/10 intelligence in relation to tribes gameplay

for sure

if they would've called the 'intelligence' stat 'awareness' instead, would that have changed anything for you?

Last edited:
certain people refused to believe stork was streetplayer which is why, i think, he was relegated the 8.0s.

this very specific instance of which I have no recollection in a time where many people were using perm iffs is the defining reason I should not get 10/10 intelligence in relation to tribes gameplay

for sure

if they would've called the 'intelligence' stat 'awareness' instead, would that have changed anything for you?

yes, i think intelligence and awareness are two different things and wouldn't have disagreed with that

don't take it as an insult if i don't think ur 10/10 the most intelligent triber playing. its really not the biggest diss in the world, and im certainly not the smartest guy and ur a far better gamer than i am. it shouldn't really bother you (unless u think ur the most intelligent tribes player and that 10/10 is accurate)

i even pre-apologized in case you took it badly, and said nice things about you!

he's an amazing gamer in general

also sorry i didn't mean to like, talk shit about rtcll he a good guy and amazin palayer

I've seen ucl run into SH at least once that should automatically be a -50% capper grade and jjwtay obviously sucked off all the creators of this list and don't even get me started on rectal dear baby jesus.....streetplayer #1 in my heart all the way what just cuz he from the streets he gets the shaft racists dafuq??

Last edited:
pickup tonight, monday, december 18th at 9:30 est. i better see all of your horse fuckers on the server tonight.

Back